Lights

Ya'll the order of my chapters switched around because Wattpad do be glitching and my dumbass doesn't remember what order they were in. Tell  me if the chapters sound weird so I can fix it please

Anyways.

YuHhHhhHhHhh geT iNTO iT 👁👄👁🔪

Author's POV

As Alejandro showered, Kairi sat on his couch, staring blankly at his unopened bag of Takis. The revelation of what just happened was currently processing through his mind. He wore a simple white T-shirt along with black sweatpants with a blanket draped around his shoulders.

"I'm dating a mafia leader," Kairi mumbled to himself. His eyes widened as the revelation hit him like a bus.

"Holy shit! I'm dating a mafia leader!" He exclaimed. 

Kairi was so busy wallowing in his unbelievable thoughts that he didn't notice Alejandro walking into the living room with sweats. 

"Damn right you are," Alejandro chuckled as he ruffled his hair with a towel. Kairi turned to face his boyfriend and his jaw dropped. Kairi's eyes poured over Alejandro's bare chest, beads of water still clinging to his honey tanned skin, revealing his abs. He definitely hit the jackpot.

Alejandro left and came back fully clothed, wearing a hoodie. He sat down next to Kairi on the couch and reached for the bag of Takis.

"Hey! Those are mine," Kairi hissed whilst snatching the purple bag from Alejandro's hands. Alejandro put his hands up in surrender and backed off.

Kairi laid back in the couch, swinging his legs over on Alejandro's lap and opening his bag of chips.

"So, question number 1, why did they call me Lopez? My last name is Cosentino," Kairi asked, munching on the chips.

"The target that shot me on the night we met is related to you somehow. His last name is Lopez so that's why they referred to you as Lopez," Alejandro answered, reaching for chip. Kairi tilted the bag towards Alejandro, allowing him to grab some chips.

"I don't know anyone with the surname Lopez," Kairi responded.

Alejandro thought briefly about Robert's text concerning Kairi's dad. It couldn't hurt to ask right?

"Kai, you've never mentioned your dad around me. I don't wanna force you to tell me but, could your father be Lopez?" Alejandro questioned.

Kairi choked on his chips, inhaling the spicy chili dust and coughed violently. Alejandro gave the latter a water bottle and rubbed his back as he coughed.

"Holy shit! I've never even seen my dad my whole entire life. But my mother's last name is Cosentino; she changed it after marriage. That means that his last name is Cosentino. Is it possible that Lopez is my dad?" Kairi said with wide, incredulous eyes.

"I'll have Robert look into it," Alejandro nodded and then chugged the rest of the water bottle.

"Wait a damn minute. Robert is in this mafia shit too?! What the hell! Taylor is gonna freak out," Kairi exclaimed. He couldn't believe it.

"They'll figure it out one day. You have anymore questions?" Alejandro yawned.

"Yeah. When did you start this....mafia thing?" Kairi said as he got up to wash his hands and toss the empty bag away. Alejandro also washed his hands and they went back to cuddling on the couch.

"I've been doing all of this since I was 10 years old. I was the next heir in line after my father passed away and they desperately needed a leader to they whipped me into shape at a young age," Alejandro explained.

"Damn, my boyfriend was murdering people at 10 years old," Kairi teased. 

"Mhm, that's right bubs," Alejandro chuckled, pulling Kairi close to him on the couch.

They were pressed against each other like sardines in a can. Alejandro's arms snaked around Kairi's waist as Kairi nuzzled his head into the Costa Rican's chest. A peaceful 5 minutes passed and the two were getting drowsy when Kairi spoke up.

"The lights are still on, go turn them off," Kairi mumbled.

"You go do it, I'm tired," Alejandro sighed, his voice raspy.

"But you're closer to the light switch," Kairi whined.

Alejandro flipped them to that Kairi was teetering on the couch's edge.

"No, you're closer," Alejandro laughed.

"That's not funny!" Kairi said, hitting Alejandro's chest softly.

"How about this. If you turn off the lights, I'll give you cuddles tonight and we'll spend the day together tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is Saturday and you don't have classes," Alejandro offered.

Kairi debated the offer and then sighed, succumbing to Alejandro's charm. The Wasian got up from the couch begrudgingly and trudged over to the light switch, flicking the switch off. He waddled back to the couch and immediately, Alejandro wrapped his arms around him.

"Thank you bubs," Alejandro said, pecking the top of Kairi's forehead.

Kairi smiled and snuggled closer to Alejandro. However, he was still salty over the light switch.

"We should invest in one of those light switches that turn on and off when you clap," Kairi said.

"That would be nice but the electricity would go haywire when we fuc- mmph!" Alejandro yelled as Kairi clamped his hand over his mouth.

"You unholy child, go to sleep," Kairi giggled.

"Yes, Your Highness. Your wish is my command," Alejandro said in a British accent and then dramatically started to snore. He maneuvered to where he was on top of Kairi and pretended to sleep on the small boy, practically smashing him.

Kairi's bubbly laughs filled the room as Alejandro's heart swelled, full of love, adoration, and pride. 

This was the love that he never got to experience as a child. The sweet, saccharine kind that give you eruptions of butterflies, or just a simple act to show your feelings towards someone. It seemed like a dose of sugary medicine, a shot of life because right now, everything seemed perfect. 

Alejandro whispered sweet nothings into Kairi's ear, alternating between English and Spanish. At first, Kairi was a blushing mess and soon, he was lulled to sleep by Alejandro's soothing voice. It wasn't long after until Alejandro fell ina deep slumber.

«  »

Kairi's dad do be teaming up with Donovan tho. Lopez is a fake surname name that Kairi's dad uses. What would Kairi's dad's name be? I need suggestions please.

Ya'll, I'm so psyched for an alternate ending because I absolutely know that you will not see it coming. Not in a million years. And no, it's not gonna be a dream. That's overrated.

Also, this chapter was just 🥺🥰😍

I literally feel so lonely writing these. My lonely ass sitting in the corner while I write Mairi fanfics like:

👁👄👁