irrelevant smut

please read:

so I wrote this at like 2 in the morning and idk why. weird shit happens in here so please ignore my high and wack ass writing this. I just woke up and see this mess of a story in my drafts so why not post it?

this isn't part of Masked so skip if you wanna. lmao, it's my first smut, but it's even worse because it was written when I was out of my mind. trust me; future smut WILL NOT look like this mess below.

enjoy ig

Author's POV

Kairi sighed as he walked through the school parking lot, dragging his Vans across the concrete.

"Hey, Kairi! Still on hold?" Alvaro whispered, slinging his arm around the latter's shoulder.

"Yep. It's getting pretty bad. It's been months Aloe. I'm dying right now," Kairi groaned.

Alvaro stifled a laugh.

"You really went months without getting dick? I'm surprised you haven't snapped and-" Alvaro chuckled when Kairi glared at him.

"Oh shut the fuck up Alvaro. Don't act like I haven't caught you and Alejandro having sex in the school bathroom multiple times. You're the one crazy for dick," Kairi spat.

(the fuck was I thinking writing this stupid ass bitch)

"You didn't have to call me out like that," Alvaro deadpanned as they reached their lockers.

"Here. You should go to this gym. It's really neat and you don't even have to have a membership to get in," Alvaro piped as he sent the location to Kairi's phone.

Kairi nodded and headed to his class as the bell rang, looking down at his scuffed shoes. He didn't notice Alvaro's smirk as he walked away.

After school......

The coach announced that soccer practice was cancelled and Kairi spent his afternoon lazing around at his house. He was bored out of his mind and had absolutely nothing to do. Then Kairi remembered the gym that Alvaro had recommended.

"Why not? Some excercise couldn't kill me," Kairi muttered as he grabbed his gym bag and car keys.

Kairi found the building in no time and parked. He admired the graffiti and spray paint art etched on the side of the building. As he walked through the doors, Kairi gasped. The place was huge and vast, with various types of equiment.

The best part was that there weren't too many people there. He didn't have to worry about people judging him. Kairi shuffled awkwardly towards the treadmills, tugging on his shorts. He wore women's athletic shorts with a tank top but Kairi was self aware that it was a tad but too short for his liking.

After warming up with some running, Kairi moved on to lifting and squats.

About 45 minutes passed when Kairi finally finished, drenched in sweat. He pulled out a water bottle from his bag and chugged it down. As Kairi threw it away, he immediatley regretted his actions and rushed to the bathroom.

Private Bathroom
Limit: 5 minutes

Kairi didn't even notice the sign on the outside of the door and ran into the stall. As he finished, Kairi noticed the stall beside him and the hole in the wall.

"What the fuck?" Kairi whispered as he knelt down and looked through.

But just as he knelt down, a dick suddenly just appeared and pushed itslef through the hole in the wall, deliberatley hitting Kairi in the face. Kairi squealed and backed up, eyes wide.