Beach House Banter

shet. im crying. i just finished watching 'I want to eat your pancreas' and im sobbing my eyes out
LMAOAOAOA KAI GOT HIS WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT AND HE WAS HIGH ASF

Author's POV

Kairi gasped as the car hobbled along the boardwalk, stopping at the entrance to the beach house. The view was breath taking, clear blue water and white sand in contrast to the sky and trees.

Alejandro thanked and paid the driver as Kairi darted out of the taxi, breathing in the salty air.

"Oh my god, I love this place," Kairi exhaled as Alejandro grabbed their bags. Kairi clutched his bag of clothes that Mia gave him in one hand and his suicase in the other.

"I told you that you would love this place. C'mon, we have to get to the house," Alejandro replied.

They walked down the cobblestone driveway and came across a small house. The walls were a faded pastel yellow and the porch had an old rotting wooden swing hanging from rusty chains. It was like a little cottage on the beach. Alejandro grabbed the key from a little hidden compartment in between the wooden slats and opened the door.

It creaked open and they walked in, immediately coughed due to the accumulated dust. It was a small house, with 2 rooms and one bathroom. The living room consisted of a set of couches and a table. The kitchen had only 2 chairs surrounding the table. Everything was covered in a fine layer of dust.

"I need to clean this entire house asap," Kairi coughed.

Alejandro nodded and led them to their room. The walls were baby blue with little dead succulent plants lining the window sill. Kairi dropped his bags on the ground and roamed around the house until he found a mop.

"Ok, first day here, we're cleaning this the fuck up. I can't stand sneezing every 5 seconds," Kairi ordered.

Alejandro grabbed all of the sheets and washed them, cleaning the furniture. Kairi found the storage closet and grabbed a bucket and a mop.

"Wait, I have the perfect thing for this," Alejandro said quickly and grabbed his phone.

His fingers flew across the screen as he typed something and then set his phone down. "WAP" began to blast out the speakers and Kairi grinned at Alejandro's silliness. Kairi danced to the song while Alejandro vibed. Hours passed and the house was finally cleaned down to the point. There was no more dust and junk and everything was sorted out neatly.

Kairi and Alejandro collapsed onto the sofa, muscles sore from hours of labor. But the results were worth it. Everything was sparkling. Kairi got up and stretched, cracking his bones.

"So, how about a little swim to reward ourselves?" Alejandro suggested.

Kairi's eyes brightened and he jumped around happily. He ran into the room and grabbed a swimsuit from the bag Mia gave him. It was a black 2 piece, hugging his skin. Alejandro pulled on a pair of navy swim trunks and headed out with Kairi flouncing past him.

The sky was a canvas of colors, swatches of red and orange with hues of pink. It was a beautiful sunset and Kairi wished that he bought his camera with him. Kairi waded into the water, letting it come up to his ankles before Alejandro finally reached the beach.

"You're so slow," Kairi stated, sticking his tongue out.

Alejandro rolled his eyes and laid out the towels on the sand before splashing into the waves. Kairi shrieked as Alejandro ran up to him and tackled him just as a wave hit, taking them down. Kairi stood and rubbed his eyes, giggling as Alejandro shook his hair like a dog.