Mia and Maria

you guys will finally meet mia! and um, maria gonna do some shit again so feel free to send her death threats in the comments :)

lil note: i hate being a girl. im on my period while typing this and my stomach hurts like a bitch. send help please.

kind of long chapter- 4,000+ words. also, this chapter makes absolutely no sense and is a literal mess so um. yeah.

Author's POV

Alejandro woke up as a maid entered their bedroom. She picked up the empty dinner tray on the nightstand as quietly as possible, not wanting to disturb the couple. As she left, Alejandro reached for his phone and checked the time.

His father needed him to accompany him on some errand and ordered him to meet in the living room at 9. It was currently 7:45 and Alejandro groaned, knowing that he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

Alejandro turned back and faced Kairi who was snoring softly. Kairi looked so precious, sleeping like a baby. His lips jutted out in a little pout and his hair was all ruffled. Alejandro smiled fondly as he placed his hand on the side of Kairi's face, cupping his jaw and caressing his cheek. Kairi smiled subconsciously in his sleep and snuggled closer to Alejandro.

About 20 minutes passed as Alejandro procrastinated. He really didn't feel like getting up. Alejandro slowly scooted out of bed, carefully detaching himself from Kairi's koala grip. He took a quick shower to wake himself up and brushed his teeth.

Alejandro figured that his father needed him on a mission of some sort and decided to wear black clothing. He changed into some black jeans and a black button down shirt topped off with a blazer. When Alejandro walked out of the bathroom, Kairi was awake, sitting up on the bed. His hair stuck out in every direction and his eyes drooped.

Kairi rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"When will you be back?" Kairi rasped sleepily.

"I don't know how long it'll take. Go back to sleep, it's still early," Alejandro replied.

"You don't have to tell me twice," Kairi muttered and laid back down.

Alejandro chuckled and went outside, jogging down stairs. His mother sat at the dinner table, her piercing eyes scowling at him. Alejandro paid no attention to her. He was filled with spite and anger after what she did last night. Alejandro spotted his father standing by the fireplace, gazing into the crackling flames.

"Good morning Pa," Alejandro said as he stood by his father.

"Morning, Alejandro. Are you ready to go?" Giacomo asked.

"Sure. Where are we going?" Alejandro questioned.

"You'll see," Giacomo smiled.

They both drove off, zooming down the driveway. Maria stood by the window, watching as the car's silhouette grew smaller and smaller. A sickening grin spread across her face as she turned away, knowing that Alejandro wouldn't be there to save Kairi. Her heels clacked as she strutted to her bedroom and grabbed her phone.

~~

Another hour passed and Kairi was still sleeping. The bedroom door creaked open and Kairi woke up, but he kept his eyes shut. He frowned as he heard hushed whispers and gasps in the room.

Kairi pretended to wake up and sat up, spotting a girl standing in the room. She had tanned skin and wavy black hair that flowed down her shoulders. Kairi jumped back in shock as she let out a little squeal.

"Oh my god, you're so pretty! No wonder Ale is dating you!" She gushed.

"Um, thanks. Who are you?" Kairi asked.