segs ⚠️

it's the moment you've been waiting for. today is the day Kairi's back finna get broken

also, the name of this chapter is poorly thought of so don't judge

cringe warning! I'm disappointed at this shit ass chapter don't hmu

yes, Kairi is clean. ok? ok.

Author's POV

Kairi and Alejandro stepped into the apartment, hot tension in the air. Kairi could feel Alejandro's eyes fixated on him, burning his gaze into him. Before Kairi faced Alejandro, he quickly rubbed off his lipstick, not wanting it to smear across his face when they kissed. Kairi turned around and walked closer to him, twirling his tie in his hands.

"If you keep on undressing me with your eyes, I'm gonna get cold," Kairi teased.

"You're so cocky now, let's see where that'll get you later," Alejandro taunted.

Kairi could tell that he was pushing Alejandro on edge. He looked irritated and aggravated by Kairi's sass. Perfect.

"Do you remember what I told you before I left? We have unfinished business, Kai," Alejandro chimed as he started to walk towards him.

Kairi's face was unfazed as Alejandro stood infront of him, towering over Kairi like a building. On the outside, Kairi's face was sly and cocky but on the inside, he felt like melting on the floor from the latter's intimidation.

But, Kairi wanted to keep up his sassy facade just to mask his nervousness. And to rile up Alejandro even more. It excited Kairi just thinking about what was about to happen, exploding butterflies in his stomach. It also scared him at the same time.

Kairi clutched Alejandro's tie and pulled him down so that Kairi could reach his lips without tiptoeing. It was a soft and passionate kiss, open lipped and heartfelt. Kairi could feel his face heating up, red like a tomato.

Alejandro wrapped his arms around Kairi's waist, deepening and intensifying the kiss. Their tongues collided, snaking around each other in a heated battle. They disconnected their lips, breathless, a glistening string of saliva linking their lips together.

Kairi let out a little yelp as Alejandro scooped him up and threw him over his shoulder. One hand balanced Kairi on his shoulder and the other slapped his ass. Kairi banged his tiny fists on Alejandro's back, protesting and yelping every time Alejandro hit his butt.

They reached Kairi's room and Alejandro locked the door behind him, making Kairi gulp in nervous anticipation. He set Kairi down on the bed and hovered over him. They made eye contact, getting lost in each other's gaze.

Kairi pulled the same stunt from earlier; he yanked on Alejandro's tie and meshed their lips together. This kiss was more fierce, desperation and fervor fueling their bodies. Their teeth clacked as they pressed their bodies close, craving the taste of each other. Kairi groaned as he felt Alejandro's boner press against his inner thigh.

He knew for sure now.

One, that shit was fucking huge. Two, he wasn't gonna be able to walk tomorrow.

Alejandro's kisses trailed down Kairi's jawline, stopping short at the latter's neck. Kairi whimpered as Alejandro sucked a hickey on his neck, marking Kairi's honey skin with dark purple marks. It was like painting his own canvas, marking it with beautiful purple swatches.

Alejandro reached the edge of Kairi's dress and literally tore the dress apart. Kairi gasped as his burning hot skin came in contact with the chilling air. It was the strangest feeling, two different things meeting and evening themselves out.