The Truth

edited bc of george

Wait, so people actually didn't see the end of the last chapter coming? I really thought it was so obvious. But yeah, we love a plot twist. Also, remember that Alejandro doesn't know who the target is yet.

Anyways,

YuHhhHhHhhH gEt inTO iT 😌💅

Author's POV

Kairi groaned as he woke up, his head aching horribly. He shivered as he struggled to get up. Kairi winced when his skin rubbed against the ropes binding him to a chair. They had the audacity to take his favorite hoodie. These bitches.

"Oh good, you're finally awake. Boss should be here in about 5 minutes," a familiar voice said and then the blindfold was ripped off his face.

Kairi shielded his eyes from the blinding light and squinted as his eyes adjusted. There was a tall man standing before him dressed in black.

"Hey kiddo, name's Alex," he said before setting the blindfold on the table. Kairi spotted his hoodie and Subway bag on the table as Alex laid back against the wall.

Kairi gasped as he noticed 3 other men standing around in the room, dressed just like Alex.

'Damn bruh, am I about to get gangbanged?' Kairi thought. He cringed at the thought and mentally beat himself up for even thinking about it.

"Hey, when boss asks, say it was a team effort for us ok, Alex?" A red haired man laughed, clapping Alex on the back.

"Fuck no, you guys didn't even help so you don't even deserve an ounce of credit," Alex hissed, backing away from the man.

"C'mon Alex, I thought you learned your lesson last time," the red haired man replied.

The other bulky guards in the room closed in on Alex, cornering by the wall. Although Alex looked at them with a frience expression, standing his ground, Kairi saw the fear in the man's eyes. They started to beat him, kicking and punching the poor guy.

"Hey! Get off of him!" Kairi screamed, desperately trying to jerk free of the ropes. The chair squeaked as it moved an inch and Kairi bit his lip as the rope blistered against his skin.

How the turn tables. Kairi was now defending his kidnapper.

"Well, looks like the little Lopez has something to say," the red haired man snickered.

He got away from Alex, snickering as the man gasped, shaking. He then knelt down in front of Kairi and looked dead into his eyes.

"Go easy on him Rick," one of the guards laughed.

Kairi spat in Rick's face, sneering as the man retaliated in disgust. He wiped the saliva off his face and looked at Kairi manically.

"Well, looks like little Lopez has some fire," Rick chided.

'Lopez? What the fuck is this red weasel even talking abou-' Kairi thought.

A loud slap echoed throughout the empty room and Kairi whimpered as his cheek stung, tears brimming his eyes. Kairi didn't even know what to think. He was confused, hurt, and scared.

Loud footsteps pounded from outside the door and the men scattered, standing up with a stoic face.

"H-Hello boss!" Rick stuttered, bowing.

"Alright, who's the hostag- what the fuck? Kairi?" Alejandro choked out.

Kairi's eyes widened as they scanned the familiar face. There was no way. Alejandro ordered the men to exit the room and slammed the door shut behind him.