Threat

(A/N: I don't know about ya'll but I think Kairi is gonna get his back broken at Mattia's "sleepover." Someone send him a wheelchair)

Author's POV

Alejandro and Robert both had a mission the following day. They both met up at the local park after Taylor and Kairi left for their classes. 

"So, where's my money, Alejandro?" Robert smirked as he slipped on his bulletproof vest.

"Ok but you got with Taylor so we're even," Alejandro replied. They got in Robert's car and sped off to meet with the crew. Alejandro parked at an abandoned paint factory and pressed his hand against a metal panel on the wall, hidden by a grove of vines.

The ground below them started to shake and they descended into a hidden weapon base/their hangout spot with the boys.

"Wassup you gay motherfucker," Roshaun laughed as he got Alejandro into headlock.

"Robert, you snitch," Alejandro growled as he lunged for the boy. 

Robert scurried behind Nico and Mateo as Roshaun held Alejandro back. They all laughed as Alejandro tackled Robert down, the two wrestling on the ground.

Alejandro clapped Mateo on the shoulder.

"Sorry for yelling at you a few days ago," Alejandro apologized.

"Nah, you're good man," Mateo replied as he dapped him up.

"Alright, guys. Since the Rosas broke our peace treaty by killing one of our men, we're gonna take them down and claim whatever shit land they own," Alejandro announced, strapping a dagger to his waist.

"Just us? They have like 200 guards outside their base," Mateo said, loading his gun.

"So? It's not like we just took over Sicily in 10 minutes. Also, their guards aren't trained too well so we should be able to finish this mission in 30 minutes or less," Alejandro scoffed.

"Let's go kill some bitches," Nico whooped as they got into an undercover van. It was white and looked beat up, with multiple dents but it was actually equipped with guns and titanium metal. Nobody would suspect them.

"Yo put on Roddy," Roshaun said.

"Bet," Alejandro replied.

"EE ER," Mateo screeched.

"What the fuck," Nico laughed.

They arrived at the Rosas base, in the middle of the woods and parked the van in the tall grass. Guards were marching around the base and were crowded by the entrance. 

"Just kill them all and meet me by the door," Alejandro said nonchalantly as he held semi-auto rifle guns in each hand.

They lurked in the grass and spread around, surrounding the base. Alejandro signaled them to attack and the boys burst out from the grass, yelling. The guards jumped in surprise and rained fire, most of the bullets missing.

Alejandro laughed maniacally as he shot down the guards one by one.

Meanwhile, Kairi and Taylor were sitting outside on the benches, eating their lunch. They were sharing their stories about their new boyfriends when Taylor spoke up.

"Hey, let's call Robert. He said that he was gonna be with Alejandro today," Taylor suggested, pulling out her phone. Kairi glanced at the contact name and burst into a fit of giggles.

Robert stabbed a guard who tried to attack him from behind when his phone rang. 

"Oh shit," he muttered as he wiped the blood off his face.