Ravishing Red ⚠️

lol I finally updated. my book is almost at 53k!! 53k. this is a lot to process bc i never thought i would ever get this much reads. i love you all sm

sex on the beach? yes? no? well too bad, they're gonna do it anyways so suck it up bitches. and again, Kai is clean so don't go saying shit-

See what I did there? Anyways this is short and I suck at smut

Uh chile anyways, new book coming soon: Vinnie and Kai
Angel concept type beat

Author's POV

Kairi stirred around in bed, groaning as sunlight seeped through the curtains and blinded his eyes. His limbs were laden with sleep and he practically sank into the bed. It was as if the mattress was calling his name, trying to lure him back to sleep.

Kairi rubbed his eyes and noticed that Alejandro was gone. He patted Alejandro's side of the bed, noticing that it was cold, indicating that the latter had left a while ago. Kairi sat up, threw the covers off his body and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

He stretched, cracked his stiff bones, and got out of bed. Kairi made the bed and walked out. In the corner of the room was a rug on the ground, with traces of fur on it.

"Must be the dog Ale was talking about last night," Kairi murmured.

He wandered around the kitchen and noticed a sticky note tacked onto the fridge.

𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒕. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

-𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒂

Kairi smiled and stuck the note back on the fridge. He walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth thoroughly. Then, he did his skincare routine and applied on some sunscreen. Kairi fluffed up his hair in the mirror and walked out the bathroom.

Everything seemed so perfect. Sunlight streamed through the windows, so bright that he didn't even have to turn on a light switch. The weather was hot, making Kairi feel sticky, but he was going to go swimming later.

Kairi opened and rummaged around in the fridge. The couple bought groceries yesterday and restocked the refrigerator, filling it with a variety of food and drinks. Kairi took out a carton of strawberries and closed the door.

He grabbed some bread and the new jar of Nutella in the cabinet. Kairi popped two pieces of plain bread into the toaster. He unscrewed the Nutella cap and peeled back the safety seal. The hazelnut spread was smooth and untouched. Kairi stuck his spoon in and put a glob of chocolate goodness onto the toasted bread.

Then, he chopped up some strawberries and placed them onto the chocolate bread. Kairi put everything back in their spots and grabbed a bottle of water. He headed outside to the back porch. There was a striped hammock in the back with a wide panorama of the seaside.

Kairi sat on the hammock and eat his breakfast, slightly swinging as he listened to the whoosh of the wind. It was so serene and he desperately needed the peaceful break after the stress of college and Maria's bullshit.

Alejandro parked the rented car into the driveway and walked into the house, tossing his keys onto the counter. He called the nearest dealership and rented out a car. They brought it to him in a matter of 20 minutes. Alejandro drove the dog to the vet where they would perform some tests. Then, he would pick up the dog next morning.