You're Not Tony Stark, Shut Up

Hola peeps, como estas? 

That is spanish!

Disclaimer J.K. Rowling owns everything!!!!!

                  It was late and Lily laid peacefully in her dorm she shared with Marlene, Mary, Dorcas, and Bebe. Class started tomorrow and Lily was still flipping through her Iron Man comic book that she got when it first came one in 1968. Lily loved Tony Stark, she thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Although he was not real, he was real in her heart and that was all that mattered. She finished reading a chapter and stuck her comic book under her pillow, she sat up and flipped the off switch on her lamp. She layed back down on her bed and fell asleep.

That morning she woke up and decided to get ready for breakfast, in the great hall. Marlene, who was still fast asleep in her bed, rolled off her bed and landed on the ground with a thud. Lily heard Marlene groan and laughed at her.

"Karmas a bitch isn't it." Lily pointed at her friend who was still on the floor.

"Don't use muggle references on me Lily." Marlene flashed a glare in Lily's direction making Lily laugh harder at the blonde.

"Whatever, I'm going to get ready, Marls." Lily walked over to Marlene and helped her up. The tall blonde gave Lily a hug in appreciation.

They walked together to breakfast in the great hall and ran into The Marauders on the way. Remus led the group to the Gryffindor Table and he sat down next to Lily who was sitting across from Marlene.

"Lily, Marlene, how was your morning." Remus kindly asked them.

"It was good for me, Marlene had a tumble this morning though." Lily looked at Remus and smiled. Marlene shot Lily a glare.

"Shut it you she-devil." Marlene hissed at Lily. Lily gave her a look. "Don't look at me like that. I'm aloud to use the stupid nicknames your mother gave you." The attention of the Marauders was now on the girls. They were listening carefully.

"Okay fine, Albino Head." Lily smiled at Marlene and Marlene gasped.

"What did you just call me?" Marlene hissed at Lily.

"I can use the nicknames my mom and dad gave you as well, or would you prefer the one my sister gave you. Attention Whore." Lily laughed at Marlene.

"You wanna play this game. Your dad gave me a list of insulting names I can call you." Marlene smirked and pulled a list out of her bag.

"Battleaxe." Marlene smiled and Lily glared at her.

"Cow." Lily hissed at Marlene.

"Youngest Offspring." Marlene shot back.

"That Blonde Chick." Lily laughed.

"Bumper Butt." Marlene read off the list.

"What?" Lily asked her friend.

"I don't know your dad wrote the list." Marlene answered.

"Whatever, Chunky Monkey." Lily shot at Marlene.

"Oh, you Whore!" Marlene exclaimed at Lily, making Peter eyebrows shoot up. "Yeah we're getting dirty." Marlene pressed.

"Fagat." Lily responded to Marlene.

"Skank." Marlene hissed.

"Retard." Lily smiled.

"Bitch." Marlene smiled as well.

"Slut." Lily shot back.

"Dick Sucker." Marlene giggled and Lily broke into fits of laughter.

"I'm sorry, what?" Lily asked in between giggles.