Girl's Night With Peter

Hey, how are ya'll?

DISCLAIMER J.K. ROWLING OWNS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Lily stood outside of the muggle studies classroom. She was having a mini argument in her head, debating if she actually wanted to go in or not. Last class, her first class she left early saying she had a headache and needed to lay down. She left five minutes into the class.

"Miss Evans, are you feeling better?" Professor Letle asked her. Lily looked at the muggle studies professor. She was a pureblood witch. To be completely honest Lily had no idea why a pureblood witch was teaching muggle studies.

"Yes, Professor. I'm feeling much better." Lily said, giving her teacher a slight smile. The teacher motioned her in and made her stand in the front of the classroom. She saw James, Sirius, and Marlene at a table. Every single pureblood witch and wizard was in here including some half-bloods. She was the only muggle born witch in the classroom.

"Hello class. As you may know Lily Evans is the first muggle born to take this class ever so we can finally see if I'm teaching y'all correctly." Professor Letle announced with a gleeful smile. She directed Lily to the seat next to Marlene and across from James.

"Today, in class we will be learning about muggle weapons. More importantly guns. Right here I have a real gun and a toy gun little muggle boys play with." Professor Letle said and Lily tried hard to not roll her eyes. Professor Little picked up the toy gun.

"This is a 1977 AMT Hardballer." She said. Wrong that was a real gun. Professor Letle picked up the real gun. "This is a plastic toy gun." That was really the 1977 AMT Hardballer. She had them mixed up and Lily wanted to shout but it wasn't her place to shout during a class. Professor went on between the differences of the guns and Lily didn't really pay any attention.

"Mr. Potter, would you like to be shot with the toy gun?" Professor Letle asked him and it caught Lily's attention as James stood up and made his way over to the front of the classroom. Professor Letle aimed the AMT Hardballer at him. The toy gun sat on her desk.

"Don't pull the trigger! That will kill him!" Lily shouted, standing up.

"Whatever do you mean Miss Evans?" Her professor asked and James looked at her utterly confused as well as the whole class.

"I didn't think it was my place to correct you. But that's not a toy gun, that's a 1977 AMT Hardballer and the gun on your desk is the toy gun." Lily explained.

"Go on, you seem to know more about this than I do." Professor Letle told her. Lily carefully took the Hardballer out of her teacher's hands.

"This is a 1977 AMT Hardballer used in the Military as a weapon. If used properly it can give you a clean kill." Lily took the silver bullets out of the gun and placed them on the desk. She took one silver bullet holding it up. "This is a silver bullet. Made perfectly to be able to tear through skin and bones." She put the bullet down and picked up the toy gun. "This is a toy gun. Made out of plastic and is used to play cops and robbers on the school playground." Lily finished, putting the toy gun down on the desk as well. The class looked at her weirdly. As class was over James muttered a quick thanks before leaving the classroom. Lily was the last to leave.

           Later that night James, Peter, Remus were in the head common room discussing an important topic. Quidditch. More importantly quidditch tryouts that had happened earlier today. Normally, Sirius Black would give his two-bits about what he thought but, he was currently getting ready for a date with his girlfriend Marlene.

"I'm getting rid of Freeta this year. He's not that good and Merissa Darbey the second year seemed to know how to work a broom and a snitch better than him." James decided and Peter nodded his head in agreement.