They Were In The Moment

Hey guys, sorry for updating so late.
WARNING MATURE CONTENT!!

DISCLAIMER J.K ROWLING OWNS EVERYTHING!!!!!

         James was sitting in the Great Hall, happily eating cereal with Sirius who was sitting next to Marlene. Sitting across from Marlene was Lily who was sitting next to Peter and next to Peter was Remus who was sitting across from James. Marlene and Lily were an intense argument with only their eyes but the boys stared nonetheless. Finally the silence was broken by Lily who spoke to Sirius. “Sirius, tell your girlfriend to calm her tits, it’s going to be fine.” Lily told him and Sirius broke out into a full on grin. 
“So, you're still going to do it. I thought you were going to chicken out, sister.” Sirius smirked and Lily laughed. 
“Not a chance, brother.” Lily answered, grinning brightly at him. James looked at the two of them. 
“Care to tell us?” He asked, referring to Peter, Remus, and him who were completely clueless. 
“Nope, you’ll all know soon enough.” Lily laughed into her tea and Sirius snorted. 
“I always knew you had it in you, Evans.” Sirius said, proudly. Marlene rolled her eyes. 
“Oh, she always does this stuff but only in the summer.” Marlene interjected, looking at Lily with her eyebrows raised. 
“Really?” Sirius pressed on, and Lily nodded.
“Yup, I’ve made some pretty shitty choices.” Lily said, honestly. 
“Can someone explain what’s going on?” Remus asked the three of them. Both Sirius and Lily shook their heads and Marlene rolled her baby blues. Then Lily nodded and looked at Sirius for approval. He nodded and Lily motioned for Remus to follow her. Once they exited the Great Hall she explained. 
“So, I made a sign last night with Sirius and Marls that says “Damn Potter looks hot in his quidditch robes” and Marlene thinks it’s going to knock James off his broom.” Lily said and Remus' eyes went wide as they walked back to the Great Hall. They sat back down to finish their breakfast and Remus' eyes went wide again. 
“Wait a fucking minute. Lily you don’t-” Remus was cut off. “I do, shut the fuck up.” Lily cut him off. 
“I FUCKING KNEW IT!” Remus yelled, and he jumped up. 
“I DID TOO!” Sirius yelled, high fiving Remus. 
“What do you know?” James asked them with a confused look. 
“You’ll know soon enough.” Marlene grumbled. 

       James and his team were waiting to be called out by Remus who had the mega-phone for this match. He held his broom over his right shoulder and he looked over his left to see Marissa, the second year seeker. His left hand was on her shoulder, trying to comfort the second year of her nerves. She didn’t tell him she was nervous but even he was for his first match in his second year as seeker. He’d transferred to chaser the next year though and he stayed chaser as he was passed the title of captain in his fourth year. 
“You're going to do great Marissa, don’t sweat it.” James told her and she smiled at the gesture. Sirius walked up to his right side and smirked as if he knew something he didn’t. 
“What, Padfoot?” He asked his smirking mate. 
“It’s nothing, James.” Marlene cut in from behind, giving Sirius a warning look. 
“Marley Mars, I was just going to tell him to hold on to his broom a little tighter than normal. That’s all.” Sirius insisted to his girlfriend who gave him an unimpressed look. 
“Sure, babe. We’ll go along with that.” She replied sarcastically and Sirius rolled his eyes. James looked between the two, looking for unknown information. Sirius shook his head at James and James came to the conclusion he wasn’t going to get any information.
“M, I’m serious, Siriusly.” He smirked at the end and Marlene gave him a look that made Sirius cower a little bit. 
“You're going to get it tonight.” She told him and Sirius wiggled his eyebrows. 
“Oo, I’m scared.” Sirius shrugged in reply and James smack himself in the face because of his friend’s utter stupidity. 
“NOW INTRODUCING THE GRYFFINDOR TEAM AND THEIR CAPTAIN JAMES POTTER!” Remus announced and that was James’ que to lead his team out to the field on their brooms. James jumped off the platform and got on to his broom in mid-jump. Sirius was right behind him and James almost lost control of his broom when he saw the sign that Lily fucking Evans had in her hands. It was a force of habit to look for Lily when he came out for a quidditch game, so when he saw her with a sign in her hands that had his surname on it he choked and about twisted off his broomstick. Sirius calmly patted his back and laughed as Remus announced.
“JAMES POTTER IS CURRENTING HAVING A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF NONE OTHER THAN LILY EVANS AND HER SIGN. BEAUTIFUL PENMANSHIP IF I MIGHT ADD, LILY!” Remus’ voice rang throughout the quidditch pitch. Laughter filled the pitch and Lily proudly held the sign like it didn’t bother her one bit that people were laughing at her as well. He read the golden letters over and over again. ‘DAMN, POTTER LOOKS HOT IN HIS QUIDDITCH ROBES!’  He couldn’t help but wonder if she actually meant it but as soon as the thought came it left when the whistle blew from Madam Hooch lips. His attention fled back to the game at hand. The sign, leaving his brain for now. She threw the quaffle up and James swiftly caught it, knocking Slytherin’s chaser out of the way and almost off his broom. 
“JAMES POTTER HAS THE QUAFFLE, BIG SURPRISE THERE! AND IT LOOKS LIKE JASON DEARBORN IS STRUGGLING ON HIS BROOM!” Remus commentated, throwing in a sarcastic comment about James. James zoomed threw out the pitch dodging a large number of bulgers even though there were only two. 
“I ALWAYS FUCKING LOVE WHENEVER GREGORY MALFOY TRIES TO KILL MY BESTFRIEND WITH A BULGER! I’D LOVE IT EVEN MORE IF SIRIUS BLACK WOULD GET THE DAMN BULGER OUT OF JAMES’ WAY!” Remus said and McGonagall gave him a reprimanding look. “Sorry Professor.” Remus mumbled and snickering rang throughout the quidditch pitch. James dodged another bulger and Remus screamed into the megaphone. 
“SIRIUS BLACK STOP LAUGHING AND GET TO WORK!” Sirius laughed some more before hitting the bulger out of James’ way so James could easily get to the goal. Slytherin’s three chasers were rushing behind James like glue. 
“Padfoot, get it out of the way!” He yelled at his friend and beater. Sirius nodded before hitting a bulger in one of the chaser’s head. Two of the chasers moved out of the way, giving James a clean shot towards the goal. 
“POTTER LINES UP WITH THE GOAL!! HE SHOOTS AND HE SCORES! TEN POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR! TAKE THAT YOU STINKY, SMELLY, SLYTHERINS!” Remus yells happily into the megaphone. 
“Mr. Lupin, please refrain from personal comments.” McGonagall scolded him with a glare and he nodded but had no intention of doing so. James watched as Jason Dearborn grabbed the quaffle and put it under his arm, lightly. Perfect, James thought. James swooped down and picked the quaffle in between Dearborn’s lanky arm. Dodging another bulger he threw the quaffle to Sarah Martin. She easily caught it and zoomed through the goals, shooting but Slytherin’s keeper Regulus Black blocked it. He threw it to Dearborn. 
“POTTER STEALS THE QUAFFLE, GOOD IDEA ON HIS PART! DEARBORN LOSES THE QUAFFLE, BAD PLAYING ON HIS PART! MARTIN CATCHES THE QUAFFLE EASILY AND SHOOTS BUT MISSES! THAT’S OKAY WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES!” Remus says through the megaphone. And that’s how the game went on for the next five hours, neither of the seekers were having much luck at finding the snitch. Until they spotted it, the score was 220 to 60 favoring Gryffindor. 
“OH, THE HUNTS ON! THEY BOTH SPOT THE SNITCH! THESE TWO NEW SEEKERS BOTH SEE THE SNITCH! COME ON MARISSA, I BELIEVE IN YOU!” Remus yelped excitedly. The Slytherin seeker dived fast for the snitch and caught it. Thinking Slytherin won he grinned happily only to see angry faces of his team mates. 
“A 150 PLUS 60 EQUALS 210! MEANING SLYTHERIN LOST BECAUSE WE HAVE EXCELLENT CHASERS! TAKE THAT YOU LOSING SCUMBAGS!” Remus shouted into the megaphone only to have it taken away by McGonagall. James grinned big and looked at Lily to see her still holding the stupid sign with his surname on it written in her handwriting, which just made James like his surname even more. She was talking to Peter and Dorcas. He smiled at the slight of her and her incredibly red painted lips.