Misunderstanding

Siddharth irritatedly asked "Enough! Why are you following me?"

Shehnaaz : Oh hello! Who are you? Why would I follow you? What do you think of yourself? I am going to my flat.

Siddharth : Oh really? You sure you are going to your flat and not following me?

Shehnaaz : Of course.

The way he was asking questions hurt her. All the time she was trying to be nice and this allegation from him made her disappointed.

Siddharth : May I please know your flat number. Everything will be crystal clear then.

Shehnaaz : Its 2503. Don't tell me you are also going on the same floor.

In the lift, she pressed 25th and started checking her phone.

Siddharth : No, I am not.

Shehnaaz : Thank god. Otherwise you would have said I have taken the flat on your floor intentionally and made angry pout.

"Mahi told me most of the celebrities live in this society. But I was not expecting such warm welcome from this idiot" she murmured.

Siddharth : Did you say something?

Shehnaaz was fuming in anger.

Lift stopped at 25th floor, she moved out with her luggage without looking at him.

Siddharth understood, his behaviour might have hurt her.

Shehnaaz moved her luggage inside. She was amazed to look at the flat. It was 3bhk flat with 4 balconies. She started checking out each and every corner.

After looking at the flat she was so happy that she forgot whatever happened in the lift.

She has this habit of letting go things easily.

At Sid's place :

He entered his house and directly went into his room (his mother was not home).
He changed his clothes and jumped on the bed to sleep for sometime.

He closes his eyes while his thoughts are still filled with the incident that happened just a few moments before. His mind was not at peace. He could feel that restlessness.

He has this habit of thinking too much even on small things.

"I think I misunderstood her. In the flight also she was just being nice to me. She does not even know who am I. Still she tried to break the ice. Though she was just talking about herself only but I could not deny, I was almost lost in her. Its just a coincidence that she is also living in the same society, but I misjudged her." he said to himself.

"What should I do now? Should I say clear this out? But how? I don't even have her number" he thought.

"Oh yes! she told me her flat number. But it would be awkward for me to go there." he babbled.

"Oh damn. I don't know what I am doing. I have not done anything like this before. Clearing out things that too with a mere stranger, that's not you Siddharth" he yelled, immediately jumped out of the bed.

I think I will not be able to sleep before clearing this shit out of my head and he left for her house.

Outside Shehnaaz's house :

He rang the door bell. She opened the door, got shocked to see him standing at the door.

What would Shehnaaz do now?

Siddharth will clear out the things or not?

Keep reading :)