Movie together

Shehnaaz - Am I a fool? Last time I did not hear the full conversation and you said you were just rehearsing. I trusted you but what about today? I have seen everything with my eyes. Do you have anything to say now?

Siddharth - Baby what have I done?

Shehnaaz - Don't try to be over smart Siddharth.

Siddharth - Baby she is just my co actor nothing else. I know she went little overboard, but what is my fault in this?

Shehnaaz - I still don't want to talk to you.

He immediately held her hand, intertwined his fingers with her's. He got his grip tight and kept her hand on his lap and comforted "Relax baby. Calm down. You are just over thinking. Will you smile now?"

She smiled a little looking at the way how he was clearing all her misunderstandings.

Seeing her smile, Siddharth felt peaceful and smiled while caressing her hand.

It took another 10 minutes to reach their society. Both of them were still holding hands. The spaces between his fingers are right where her's fit perfectly.

Before going to her flat, she hugged him tightly and said bye.

Siddharth smirked and said Good Night to her while reciprocating the hug.

Shehnaaz changed her clothes to a comfortable baggy tee shirt and shorts and removed her makeup. While applying lotion she recalled how Siddharth took extra efforts to make her comfortable and how she got angry on him, still he cleared all the misunderstandings not once but every single time. She felt delighted from inside and her face turned into reddish shade with a blush. She picked up her phone from the side table and started searching for Siddharth's number which Asim has shared with her.

She saved his number and sent a message "Breakfast tomorrow at my place. Thanks for clearing all the misunderstandings.
Shehnaaz"

Siddharth was checking some emails regarding schedule for next shoot and a message popped up on the screen from unknown number. He checked the message and immediately his lips turned into huge smile. He double checked his schedule before replying back. Luckily it was off for him tomorrow, he replied back "Okay :) See you tomorrow!"

Next morning Shehnaaz got up and started preparing breakfast. By 10:30 everything was ready. She called Siddharth, he was still sleeping, he saw his phone ringing. He rubbed his eyes and saw it was Shehnaaz, he checked the time  and cursed himself for being late again.
He picked up and before Shehnaaz could say anything to him, he started "Baby just give me 15 minutes, I will be there. Okay bye now"

After exact 15 minutes, he came downstairs and rang the bell. To his surprise door was already open for him, he entered inside and started looking out for Shehnaaz. He went inside kitchen and said "Good Morning" in husky voice. Shehnaaz hugged him and said "I have prepared my favourite breakfast today. Come let's eat."

They settled at dining table. Shehnaaz has already kept everything on the table.
She served him Aloo Paratha and curd.

"Wow! Aloo Patatha, it is my favourite too"Siddharth said excitedly.

He took the first bite and said "It is super duper delicious. It is so yummy, I can have it every single day."

Shehnaaz : I am glad you liked it.

Siddharth : I loved it. I am going to eat extra one today.

They both enjoyed the breakfast with endless talks. Something that both of them were missing from past few days.

"Its time for Siddharth special with tea" he said with a smile and went inside kitchen to prepare tea.

Shehnaaz switched on the TV and settled herself on the couch.

He came out with two cups of tea.

"Here's you tea Ma'am with extra spoon of sugar, just the way you like it"Siddharth said and gave one cup to Shehnaaz and sat with her on the couch.

After some time, Siddharth grabbed the remote and switched to news channel while taking a sip of tea.

"News no Siddharth. Lets watch something else" she said while making faces.

Siddharth - Okay what do you want to see?

Shehnaaz -  How about movie? Your favourite movie?

Siddharth - I like Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani

Shehnaaz - YJHD is my all time favourite. I can watch it anytime.

They enjoyed the movie with popcorn and cold drink. They dozed off on couch while watching the movie and slept for quite sometime.

Shehnaaz woke up first and saw how peacefully Siddharth was sleeping. Just then Siddharth's phone rang and his sleep got disturbed. It was from his mom. She said she will come back home after two days.

Shehnaaz - Siddharthhhh

Siddharth - Yes baby

Shehnaaz - I want to go out somewhere. Its been so many days I have not explored Mumbai yet.

Siddharth - Where do you want to go?

Shehnaaz - I don't know. You just take me somewhere.

Siddharth - Okay I will take you to my favourite place.

Shehnaaz - Wow. Let me get ready then.

Siddharth - No no, not right now. We will go late night. I don't want us to be in headlines tomorrow.

How is this part??

Any guesses what could be Siddharth's favourite place?

Do you think something like this happened in their real life too?

Let me know in the comment section below.

Vote as much as you can.

Eid Mubarak everyone. Hope you all are staying safe :)

Thanks for stopping by :)