Preparations for Outdoor Shoot

Next Morning :

Sane woke up on time, got ready and quickly prepared breakfast for herself. She  already knew how stressful this day could be. She was in office sharp at 9:00 am. Vishal and Madhurima also reached there by 9:15 am. As expected the other three were late. She dropped a message to all three of them to reach office as soon as they can.

Vishal and Madhurima started checking the outfits they prepared yesterday before starting with the fittings. Shehnaaz was impressed how nicely they were checking each and every detail. They filtered out the ones, had some issues, informed Shehnaaz about the same and sent rest of the outfits for the fittings. Quickly they sorted everything. Almost after 1 hour Aarti and Paras came. Shehnaaz enquired about Mahira from Paras. "She won't be able to join us on this outdoor shoot. She is not keeping well." Paras replied.

Shehnaaz further asked Aarti about her progress on the outfits. "I still need to figure out 4-6 more outfits." Aarti replied.

Shehnaaz was already upset as one member from their team won't be able to join them. She would have to manage Mahira's work and divide it equally between all and now this Aarti is telling something which is not expected from an experienced colleague. They have flight tomorrow and outfits are not ready yet. "You could have raised flag yesterday itself, if you needed any sort of help." Shehnaaz shouted on Aarti and Paras.

"I already told you its not possible in two days. You were the one who promised Vikas."Aarti stated. "I am not here to hear any excuses. We have already finished all the work. You could have come early to wrap up your work but no. You were not willing to do anything. All the time your mind was in busy in proving this is something unachievable." Shehnaaz yelled on them. Aarti and Paras looked down and  started working.

"Vishal Madhu and I will prepare 3 outfits for you and you will work on the rest" Shehnaaz announced. Aarti did not utter anything and moved from there towards the locker room. They started working as one team. All of them worked sincerely. They utilises every single minute and soon everything was in place. Paras came to Shehnaaz and said "I never thought you could be a good leader. But today how you have managed everything was way too good. This would not have been possible without you." Vishal and Madhu agreed while Aarti just faked a smile. Shehnaaz smiled and said "Thankyou guys. This is the power of team work. I have not done anything alone. I just gave my inputs wherever I felt required. Together we have completed it."

"Asim once told me that there would be times when you will feel target is difficult to achieve. That's when your role as a lead is required. I just tried to do what I have learnt from Asim." she said to herself.

"Guys its already 5. Lets leave. We have flight in the morning and I am sure all of us have not done packing."Aarti spoke.

"Right Aarti. Lets leave guys." Shehnaaz said and they left.

Shehnaaz directly went to Siddharth's home. Rita ji opened the door and welcomed Shehnaaz and said "Thank God beta you are here. I have to go to Preety's place. Can you please help Siddharth in his packing. He was asking my help but I have to go urgently."

"Don't you worry Aunty. I will help him. Where is he?" Shehnaaz replied.

"In his room. You can go there. I am leaving. Take care of yourself and Siddharth!" Rita ji said while hugging her and left.

Shehnaaz entered the room and started laughing after looking at Siddharth who was sitting on the floor near his wardrobe. Almost all his clothes were scattered here and there and he was busy staring the empty suitcase near him. He heard someone's loud laugh and turned his eyes towards the door. "When did you come? And why are you laughing? asked the confused Siddharth.

Shehnaaz spoke while laughing "Look at you. What are you trying to do with this empty suitcase."

Siddharth irritatedly said "I don't like this packing stuff. I have never done this but today mom had to go out."

Shehnaaz moved closer and sat with him on the floor and said "I know you have never done this and seeing your condition I can say, you don't even know how to do it." and started laughing again.

Siddharth got more irritated and said "It is not funny ok."

Shehnaaz this time tried so hard to control her laughter and said "Don't worry I will help you."

Siddharth smiled and said "ThankYou saviour. Lets do it quickly."

Shehnaaz helped to pack his stuff. She made sure all the necessary things were packed. Siddharth was admiring how quickly she packed everything. It would have been a great struggle if he had to do this alone.

Siddharth : Man you are so quick.

Shehnaaz : You can thank me 😉

Siddharth : Thankyou will not be enough. You came here directly from office, must be tired. Let me prepare tea for you.

Shehnaaz : Woow Siddharth that would be great. I really need tea now.

Siddharth came back with two cups of tea, gave left cup to Shehnaaz with extra spoon of sugar and took the other one in his hands and asked "Everything sorted at your workplace? All done?"

Shehnaaz took a sip of tea and said "ammm Siddharth, this tea is stress reliever for me. Yup all sorted."

Siddharth smiled and patted on her back " You are amazing Shehnaaz. You have done great job. Vikas will be very happy. Any other designer would have said a big no. But you have completed it in two days time. I am impressed with your work."

Shehnaaz felt proud and replied "Work is my priority. This is something I love to do and if required I like to go extra mile to achieve the goal."

Siddharth hugged her and said "Super Duper Amazing my Super Woman. By the way have you done your packing?"

Shehnaaz made a cute pout and replied "No I have to do it and I am tired now."

Siddharth held her hand and said "Don't worry I will help you out."

Shehnaaz : Really? But you don't like doing it.

Siddharth took the cup from her hands kept it on the table and said "Let's go and do your packing quickly."

They went to her home and without wasting time they started doing the packing. Siddharth helped selecting dresses for her and she happily agreed and kept everything in the suitcase. Once they were done with the packing Siddharth asked Shehnaaz to come along in his house. Shehnaaz was thinking about it when Siddharth interrupted and said "What are you thinking? Will have dinner together and I can't come in the morning to wake you up. So its better for us to stay together. We can't afford to miss the flight."

Shehnaaz nodded in agreement and Siddharth picked up the suitcase and they went to his house. Dinner was ready. Siddharth was sitting on the dining table, Shehnaaz sat beside him and served the food.

Shehnaaz : I am very excited for our first trip together.

Siddharth : Baby we are not going on any trip. Its outdoor shoot.

Shehnaaz : You will not be working 24/7. We will get some time. I will take you to places.

Siddharth : I think we will be tired after work.

Shehnaaz : Ok No Problem. I will go out and visit all my favourite places with Rohan.

Siddharth : Wait what did you just say? You will go with Rohan. Who is Rohan? And why will you go out with him?

How is this part?

Who is Rohan? Will Shukla ji allow Shehnaaz to go out with him?

Let me know in the comment section below and don't forget to hit the star button.

Again how are you guys? Just inbox me in case you want to talk. I will hear you. Feel free to share anything with me.

Stay Safe!!!!