Disappointment

Mahi : Who does not know him? He is "The Siddharth Shula", most popular actor of television industry.

Shehnaaz was surprised to hear about him.

She pats her head and started in a flow I was not aware about this. I don't even know what all I have said to him. He is such a big star still he took care of me so well. He came at my place to clear the misunderstanding, made breakfast for me. I invited him for dinner tonight and he was telling me he is busy but i still forced him to come. He is very humble and down to earth.

"Mahi, I don't even know how to react now?" she continued.

"If he is being nice with you, why are you thinking so much. Just go with the flow" Mahi replied.

Shehnaaz : I even asked him about his profession but he did not say anything.

Mahi : Dont overreact. He will tell you by himself at the right time.

Shehnaaz still confused and lost just replied hmm. I got to go. Bye.

Mahi : Cyu. Take Care!

She pondered what Mahi has suggested to her for a while and saw the time it was 3:00 pm already.

She ordered all the things and started preparing for dinner.

It took her almost 2.5 hours to prepare all the things.

She took a power nap and then started getting ready.

She was looking absolutely stunning in white off shoulder top which was paired with blue denims, straight hair and nude make up.

She was eagerly waiting for him to come and her eyes were constantly fixed on the door.

It was 8:30 pm but Siddharth was still not there. She was still hopeful and patiently waited for him.

Two hours passed, he did not come. She was feeling bad, her eyes got moist.

"He mentioned, he is busy. But I still asked him to come and prepared everything like a fool imagining he will come. Oh Sana, come out of dreamland. He is a big star. He will not come here." her mind was all occupied with these thoughts but somewhere her heart was not ready to accept this.

"I wanted him to come" she murmured and slept on the couch.

At 11:30pm, Shehnaaz's door bell rang 5 times, but no one came to open the door. It was him.

He was about to leave, just then Shehnaaz came with her messy hair and swollen eyes to open the door.

Looking at her, Siddharth immediately gave her a side hug and asked "Are you okay?"

Shehnaaz : Why are you here now?

Siddharth : What have I done baby?

Shehnaaz glared him.

Siddharth : Wait wait guard did not tell you anything?

Shehnaaz : No with angry pout.

Siddharth : I am sorry baby. Actually one of my relatives was not well. So my mother asked me to see them in her absence. I had to go but before leaving, I informed the tower guard to let you know that I will be late.

Shehnaaz disappointedly look at him but was happy  as he addressed her baby twice.

Siddharth : Okay now let me in. Have you had your dinner?

Shehnaaz : No and I don't want to eat anything.

He once again said "Sorry" and held her  hand and continued "Come lets eat, I am hungry. Let me see what all you have prepared."

He was amazed to see her efforts.

She has prepared huge variety from desi to fancy everything. Lemon chicken, salad with fancy toppings, grilled chicken with baked veggies, paneer tikka, dal, rice and chapati.

Siddharth : I am impressed. But why you have prepared these fancy things. I mean its not I don't like them. I eat everything but my all time favourite is daal rice.

Shehnaaz consciously answered "I thought big celebrities like you eat fancy food."

"What did you just say?" Siddharth questioned.

"Actually my friend Mahi told me you are a very big star" she innocently uttered.

Siddharth was blank after hearing this.

Guess what would be Siddharth's reaction.

Vote and comment if you like this part.

Keep reading :)