Jealous Shukla Ji

Siddharth went inside his vanity.

Rohan asked Shehnaaz "Wait wait. I can't stand here for hours. Let's go somewhere and sit."

Shehnaaz facepalmed and said "Sorry. I got so excited. Yes lets go somewhere."

"Are you done with your work?" Rohan asked.

Shehnaaz thought and replied "Yes almost. I have some work post lunch."

"Perfect! Lets go to our favourite maggi point then." Rohan said excitedly.

This brought a huge smile on her face. She immediately said yes and they moved towards the parking area.

On the other hand, Siddharth was not very happy after meeting Rohan. He was getting restless. Shehnaaz's closeness with Rohan did not go right with him but he preferred not to think anything about it. To divert his mind, he went to Vikas and asked if they could prepone the next shot.

Vikas asked him "Its your break. You know we don't work continuously. It's important to take breaks in between."

Siddharth replied "I know that but I just want to go back to hotel. Next is my solo shot so if you are comfortable, we can do it now instead of doing it in evening."

"The same person who does not like to get disturbed during his breaks, wants me to just prepone the shot. Is everything okay with him?  I can't even ask him directly." Vikas thought in his mind and said "Okay. Let's do it if you are comfortable. Go and get ready."

He went to his vanity to get ready. He wanted his outfit for the shoot but his mind did not allow him to ask Shehnaaz. She always has this habit of keeping one or two extra outfits in Siddharth's vanity. He picked one outfit from the extra ones and got ready.

Siddharth completed his shot in 1 hour. While shooting also his eyes were searching for Shehnaaz. Almost 2 hours but Shehnaaz was nowhere to be seen. Post shoot, he changed into his casuals and went to hotel.

Shehnaaz was enjoying maggi and tea
with a

beautiful view. Whenever Shehnaaz and family were in town, they used to go to Maggi point in the evening.

"We are meeting after ages

"We are meeting after ages. Yesterday only I was thinking what will be our topic of discussion when we will meet and now it just feels like nothing has changed" Rohan said while taking a sip from his tea.

Shehnaaz laughed and replied "Why these kind of thoughts never come in my mind? You know some things never change between friends. Strong friendship does not need daily conversation, does not always need togetherness."

Rohan was amazed after hearing Shehnaaz's reply. He uttered "When did you become mature?"

Shehnaaz laughed out loud and said "Mumbai city and this job has teached me a lot of things. Big thanks to Siddharth for making me mature."

"Siddharth the same I met outside vanity van?" Rohan asked.

She blushed and said "Yes"

She looked at the time in her mobile phone. It was 2:00 pm already. "Oh shit! I am late. Siddharth must be waiting for lunch. Post lunch I have to give him outfit for his next shot as well. Lets leave."

Rohan whispered " Finish your maggi then we will leave."

"No no we are already late." she replied.

Rohan agreed and they left from there. In 25 minutes, he dropped Shehnaaz at the shoot location. She got down from the car and rushed towards Siddharth's vanity. To her surprise, he was not there. She went to Vikas to ask him about Siddharth.

Vikas - Heyy Khushi! Where were you?

Shehnaaz - Rohan, my childhood friend came to meet me. We went to maggi point. Where is Siddharth?

"Oh this childhood friend is the reason to go back to hotel. Oh god why I did not get this earlier." Vikas thought in his mind.

Shehnaaz saw him busy in his thoughts, she patted his shoulder and enquired about Siddharth.

Vikas came out of his thoughts and replied " He went back to hotel."

Shehnaaz - Went back to hotel but why? He has his shot post lunch right?

Vikas - He asked me to prepone that. We have completed that already. So he left.

Shehnaaz was surprised to know this. "He did not even call me for outfits. Is he alright? I should also go back and check on him" she thought in her mind.

"His shot is already done means my work is also completed. I am also going back to hotel." she said to Vikas.

Vikas nodded and bid bye to her and thought "Go Shehnaaz Go! Kabir Singh must be waiting for you."

She immediately left for the hotel and directly rushed towards Siddharth's room. She knocked the door, Siddharth opened it.

She hugged him and asked "Why did you come early? You did not even inform me. Are you alright?"

Siddharth did not reciprocate the hug and moved towards bed without giving any reply to Shehnaaz.

She sat beside him on the bed and asked again "Why did you come so early?"

Siddharth replied "I may do as I please, what is it to you?"

Shehnaaz continued "What happed to you? Why are you talking like this?"

Siddharth - Nothing I am good.

Shehnaaz - Then tell why did not you wait for me?

Siddharth - Why should I wait for you?

Shehnaaz - Because you are my baby.

Siddharth - I am not anyone's baby.

Shehnaaz - Why are you behaving so weird?

Siddharth - I don't want to talk to you.

Shehnaaz - Do you have any reason for that?

Siddharth - Just go to you Rohan. Go from here. I want to stay alone for sometime.

Shehnaaz facepalfmed.

How is this part?

How will Shehnaaz pacify Siddharth?

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Don't forget to hit star button.

Ping me in case of any concern.

Happy Reading!