Marine Drive

Siddharth - No no, not right now. We will go late night. I don't want us to be in headlines tomorrow.

Shehnaaz - I don't like this behaviour but still I understand you.

Siddharth - Thankyou! Get ready by 10:00 pm then.

Shehnaaz just nodded her head in agreement. She was super duper excited and happy.

********
9:30 pm
Shehnaaz's Room

She selected white coloured floral casual dress, straighten her hair. She was looking absolutely amazing, that hot pink shade of lipstick was complementing her look. She picked up her phone to click some selfies before leaving just then she heard a knock on the door.

She opened the door, it was Siddharth. He was slaying in white shirt and blue denims.

Coincidently their clothes were matching.

They both looked at each other and blushed. "White suits you" they both said in sync to each other and started laughing.

Siddharth : Let's go.

Shehnaaz just nodded her head and both left towards parking area.

As they reached basement, Siddharth opened the door of passenger's seat for Shehnaaz and he got settled at the driver's seat. He started driving the car. Shehnaaz played some punjabi songs and asked "Where are we going?"
"You will get to know in sometime, till then just wait" he replied.

In sometime they reached the destination.

"Oh wooow Marine drive" Shehnaaz said excitedly.

"Have you been here before?" He asked.

"No. I have seen it in movies." she continued.

They both took walk on the promenade of marine drive. Late evening walks have a charm of their own, especially under street lights. The noise of waves hitting the rocks was like music to ears. The coastline vista from there was breathtaking.

"Why this is your favourite place? I mean it is so crowded and as far as I know you don't like to be in crowd." she asked innocently.

Siddharth : Inspite of thousands and thousands of people around, I always have my own privacy here. I can sit idle for  hours here and watch the roaring waves underneath. In Mumbai city everything changes so quickly, sea is the only constant here. So whenever I am happy or sad, I just come here spend some *me* time.

Shehnaaz was amazed how Siddharth was putting his heart out. Otherwise its always Shehnaaz who talks most of the time but today its Siddharth's turn.

They both sat cross legged towards the sea. It was a dazzling night, besides the sea shore, the full moon glittering its reflection on the dark sea,the cluster of stars twinkled, the cold breeze blew over them, he held her hand, their eyes met and Shehnaaz came closer to Siddharth and kept her head on his shoulder, he held her by waist and they started gazing at moon in the sky. Both of them felt complete with each other.They sat there for sometime quietly and enjoyed the sound of waves crashing.

Just then Shehnaaz said "I want to eat ice cream." He got up to get ice cream for her.  He bought three scoops of ice cream  (2 for her and 1 for him). Shehnaaz got happy to see how Siddharth remembered she just can't have one. Both of them enjoyed the ice cream.

Siddharth said "Let's go to the beach."

Shehnaaz : I am impressed Siddharth. You are in full mood today. Let's go.

Holding each other's hand, they moved towards Chowpatty beach.

They both ran towards the sea, tides touched their feet. Shehnaaz whispered "I can't go further. I am scared of water."

Siddharth looked at her with a smile, made his grip tighter on her hand and assured nothing will happen to her and said "Let the waves kiss your feet and the sand be your seat." And hand in hand they walked by the edge of sand.

Later they lied down and Shehnaaz said "You know today it felt there's nothing better than walking on the beach late at night. It felt like I can walk forever, like the whole night is mine and so it the ocean. Thank You Siddharth for taking me here. Its the most special evening. Lets click some pictures, I want to keep memories from this evening forever."

Siddharth was happy till the time she was telling her experience but as soon she asked to click some pictures. He made weird face.

"Why are you making faces?" Shehnaaz asked in astonishment.

"You know very well how reluctant I am to get clicked. Facing camera all the time for work, then media, I just don't like it. I usually come at the beach to escape myself from the reel world and sit silently."he stated.

"But I just wanted memory from this evening" she murmured innocently while making a pout.

"Why do you want to keep memory of this evening? I am not going anywhere. We can come again anytime here. I am just a call away from you"he said while looking at Shehnaaz.

His gaze made Shehnaaz blush and his words assured he is going to be with her forever. They kept looking at each other's eyes, both lost in their own dreamland. Suddenly she heard someone was calling Siddharth's name.

How is this part?

Who is calling Siddharth's name?

Let me know in the comment section below.

Vote more and more.

Happy Reading :)