Rashmi's Tactics

Shehnaaz : Ok No Problem. I will go out and visit all my favourite places with Rohan.

Siddharth : Wait what did you just say? You will go with Rohan. Who is Rohan? And why will you go out with him?

Shehnaaz : Rohan is my family friend. My father's business partner's son. They live in Dehradun. We used to visit them a lot.

Siddharth : Oh are you planning to meet him?

Shehnaaz : Of course. He will kill me if I will not meet him. I am so excited to meet him. Its been a long time.

Siddharth faked a smile and said  "Its late. I think we should sleep. You can sleep in my mother's room. I am going in my room." to end the conversation

He bid Good Night and left from there.

Shehnaaz noticed his sudden change in behaviour but did not bother much about it. She slept immediately because of tiredness.

In the other room, Siddharth was wide awake. He was thinking about Shehnaaz meeting Rohan. "The way she is excited, I am sure she will forget me after meeting Rohan. No no she can't. What if she does? Oh god Siddharth! Why are you thinking so much. Rohan is just a family friend nothing else." he said to himself and slept.

Next morning Siddharth woke up first. He went to his mother's room where Shehnaaz was sleeping. He went inside and saw how peacefully she was sleeping.

He adjusted himself near the corner of the bed, caressed her hair and asked her to wake up

He adjusted himself near the corner of the bed, caressed her hair and asked her to wake up. She refused to get up. Siddharth tried one more time and said "Get up Shehnaaz, its already 7:30 am. We have to leave in next 45 minutes." She got up a little, kept her head on his lap and said "Five more minutes please." Siddharth looked at this cute little kid and he allowed her to sleep. He was sure if he will not wake her up now, she will sleep for hours like this. He bent down to kiss on her forehead, caressed her cheeks and said "Good Morning Baby! Wake up now" in his husky voice. She opened her eyes, first she got shocked how in her sleep she came on his lap, later got relaxed after seeing Siddharth's smiling face. She rubbed her eyes, extended her arms around Siddharth, hugged him and wished Good Morning. He reciprocated the hug and said "Get ready now. We don't have much time."

They both got ready in another 20 minutes. Both of them came out of their respective rooms in Black plain tee shirt with ripped denims. They looked at each other and laughed in unison.

Siddharth asked "Why do you always copy me?"

Shehnaaz chuckled and said "I just love to do that 😜"

Shehnaaz quickly prepared sandwiches for both of them. Siddharth brewed two cups of coffee and they quickly had their breakfast.

Siddharth called to Ashok (his driver) - When are you coming?

Ashok - Sir I am already here waiting for you in the basement.

Siddharth - Lovely. We are coming.

"Let's go Shehnaaz. Ashok is here." he said. Shehnaaz nodded and they picked up the luggage and left for airport.

In the car Siddharth was lost in his thoughts. They were about to reach when Shehnaaz said "Sidddhhhaaarthhh" He did not reply. She again called his name and asked "What are you thinking?"

His mind was somewhere else but this time he came out of his thoughts and replied "I was just thinking media will be here. We can't go together. I will get down before departure terminal and will meet you near gate."

Shehnaaz replied "No No. They will recognise your car and doubt even more. I will get down first and meet you there."

Siddharth was not in favor of doing it but they had no other option. "I wish I could have some magical powers to avoid media."he thought in his mind.

They were near T2 terminal, as planned Shehnaaz got down first and Siddharth waited for her outside gate.

Rashmi also reached at the same time and seeing media around, she rushed towards Siddharth and hugged him. Media captured it and asked them to pose together. Rashmi was all smiling on the other hand Siddharth was thinking about Shehnaaz, who could be here any second. She was watching everything from distance. She waited for a while but media was not leaving them.

Paras came from behind and patted on Shehnaaz's shoulder and said "Heyy Shehnaaz! What are you doing here?"

Shehnaaz looked here and there and then replied "Hi Paras! I just came."

Paras : Let's go inside. Vishal, Madhu and Aarti are already here .

Shehnaaz agreed and entered inside with Paras totally ignoring Siddharth and Rashmi who were standing just outside the gate.

This did not go unnoticed by Siddharth. He was fuming in anger. "I asked her to wait for me but no why will she wait for me. She has so many good friends." he said to himself.

Rashmi also saw Shehnaaz moving inside with Paras. She grabbed the opportunity, held Siddharth's hand and  said "Let's go inside"
Siddharth could say no to her in front of media and moved with her. He saw Shehnaaz was busy in meeting her teammates. She intentionally ignored him and stayed with her team only.

Everyone was there except Jasmine. Vikas called to check on her. He told everyone "She got stuck in traffic, will be here soon."

After 10 minutes Jasmine joined them. She met everyone and they all proceeded towards the check-in counter and completed all the formalities.

Security check was done and they still had some time. All of them moved to the Airport lounge. Shehnaaz was sitting alone. Siddharth took two cappuccino in his hands, sat next to her and asked "Coffee?"

"Sorry I think you got confused. Rashmi is sitting there." Shehnaaz said with attitude.

Siddharth facepalmed and said "Please yaar Shehnaaz. You know how she is."

Shehnaaz : I know her very well. But how about you? I saw how you were holding her hand.

Siddharth : She held my hand in front of media. I did not want to create any scene there. So I just let her do that and came inside.

Shehnaaz was still not convinced with his answer. Siddharth understood but he was not in a mood to clarify further, he instead shuffled the topic and said "I asked you to wait for me however you preferred to go with your Paras."

Shehnaaz who was not speaking much till now, uttered "He is not mine. I was waiting for you. But you were super busy with your girl friend."

Siddharth : C'mon Shehnaaz! How many times I have told you, there is nothing between us. Chuck it now and have your coffee.

They cleared the misunderstanding and had their coffee then moved towards the boarding gate.

Shehnaaz and Siddharth were supposed to sit together. Rashmi came near them and asked Shehnaaz "Can you please sit with Aarti. I need to discuss something with Siddharth."

Shehnaaz fumed in anger and stared Siddharth.

How is this part??

What will Shukla ji now?

Phir se fas jayenge ya koi tarkeeb sochenge ????

Let me know in the comment section below and don't forget to hit the star button.

Again how are you guys? Just inbox me in case you want to talk. I will hear you. Feel free to share anything with me.

Stay Safe!!!!