Viral Picture

His gaze made Shehnaaz blush and his words assured he is going to be with her forever. They kept looking at each other's eyes, both lost in their own dreamland. Suddenly she heard someone was calling Siddharth's name.

Two of his fans were there. They got excited after seeing him and approached to take picture with him.

Siddharth came out of his dreamland and met them with a huge smile on his face. Shehnaaz was so happy to see how humble Siddharth is with his fans.

They clicked picture with him and later they asked Shehnaaz also to join them. Siddharth and Shehnaaz together, his hand on her waist and guys on each side, a selfie was clicked. They said "Thank You" to Siddharth and Shehnaaz and left from there.

It was almost midnight, Siddharth and Shehnaaz also left for their house. On the way, Shehnaaz got little emotional and said "Thank You so much Siddharth for being with me. Sometimes I feel its just a dream. This is my best evening in Mumbai till now."

Siddharth smirked a bit and said "Don't worry. There will be more."

They reached home, Siddharth hugged her, placed a peck on her forehead and wished "Good Night".

She reciprocated the hug, blushed and wished him "Good Night"

Before leaving, he said "Get ready on time tomorrow, we will go to set together."

Shehnaaz smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

Next morning

Both got ready on time and met each other in the basement. They settled down in the car, Shehnaaz on passenger's seat and Siddharth on the driver's seat. Shehnaaz turned on the music and said "I am so happy, we are going together." Siddharth smiled and continued to look on the road.

She picked out her phone from the bag and switched on the internet, within seconds it got bombarded with notifications. Their picture from yesterday with Siddharth's fans got viral on internet.
People were going crazy on seeing them together. She got happy to see this and excitedly told this to Siddharth. He did not show much happiness or excitement.

He facepalmed and said "There would be more questions from media now. They have got another chance." Shehnaaz thought he got embarrassed because his picture with her got viral on internet. They both did not utter a word for the next 15 minutes. As soon as they reached near set, Shehnaaz asked Siddharth to drop her near the gate. Siddharth asked "Why should I drop you here?"

Shehnaaz firmly replied "Let's not give others a chance to gossip about us. I will wait for my team and join you all in 10-15 minutes." Sudden change in her tone did not go unnoticed by Siddharth, he obeyed and dropped her there and entered alone while thinking hope there is no misunderstanding now.

He met Vikas and team. Everyone on the set was talking about their picture from last night.

Vikas : What is going on between you two? I have seen that picture. How come you met her? It was your off Right? As far as I know you, you don't even step out of your home on such days.

Siddharth : Will you give me chance to explain?

Vikas : Of course I want to know it all.

Siddharth : She wanted to explore Mumbai so I took her to my favourite place and there two of my fans came and clicked that picture and now like you, some other people must be curious to know this.

Vikas : I understand she is new, so she wanted to explore Mumbai. But why you? I am not able to digest this. You guys met on the premiere night then what happened?

Siddharth : You are being extra curious now.

Vikas : Its okay. If you don't want to tell me.

Siddharth : Such a drama queen you are Vikas.

Vikas : So tell me everything in detail.

Siddharth : I met her in the flight when I went to Punjab. Coincidently she is living in my society only. So we met there and eventually became friends.

Vikas : Just friends or something else?

Siddharth : Good friends nothing else.

Vikas : Oh good friends (in a teasing tone). But why did not you tell me earlier when I told you guys about the new designer?

Siddharth : I was not aware that time.

Vikas : Oh C'mom din't she tell you about her first project?

Siddharth : Enough of your questions. Now just keep your mouth shut and don't disclose anything. It should be between us.

Vikas : Aye Aye Captain.

Shehnaaz entered the set with her team. Shooting was about to start. All the actors went inside their vanity with respective designers.

Shehnaaz went with Jasmine and asked Vishal to go with Siddharth. She showed her five outfits for the day. Jasmine being a bubbly girl got excited to see the designs and asked Shehnaaz if she can try them all right now. Shehnaaz nodded in agreement and Jasmine tried all of them one by one. She clicked some pictures with Shehnaaz and thanked her for the lovely outfits.

Siddharth got annoyed to see Vishal in his vanity. He was expecting her. He asked "Where is Shehnaaz?"
"She is with Jasmine." Vishal replied.
I hope she is not hurt he murmured and asked Vishal to keep the outfits, he will try and let him know. Vishal obeyed and left.

Shehnaaz left from there and went to Siddharth's vanity to check if everything is okay. She knocked but it was open so she directly went inside. "You have not tried anything Siddharth? What were you doing?"she asked.

"Waiting for you." he replied.

"Its already very late. I was with Jasmine so I asked Vishal to be with you. Where is he?" she enquired.

Siddharth : I asked him to keep the outfits and go.

Shehnaaz : But why? We are already late. You have your shoot after 45 minutes. What if there is some problem with any outfit of yours? We could have replaced it till now.

Siddharth : Because I was expecting you to come.

Shehnaaz blushed and hit his shoulder and said "Go and try now"

He smiled seeing her blush and tried all the outfits. Luckily it was all okay.

Shehnaaz took a sigh of relief and he started getting ready for the shoot. Shehnaaz was continuously blabbering.

Aarti was with Rashmi. Before discussing the outfits, their topic of discussion was picture of Shehnaaz and Siddharth. Rashmi was fuming in anger. She shouted "I just can't see this girl near Siddharth anymore. What does she think of herself? Why is she going close to Siddharth?"
Aarti tried to calm her down but she was not able to control her. She criticised "How dare she met Siddharth? I am sure she must have called him to take her along somewhere and Siddharth being the naive one said yes."

Aarti replied "Even I was thinking the same. How come she met him?"

Rashmi : We need to do something. You have been in the organization from a longer time than her. Why don't you ask Asim to take care of Siddharth's outfits along with mine. Let her design for Jasmine only.

Aarti : Man I don't know what magical powers this girl have. Asim thinks she is very talented. He gave her this responsibility to lead the project.

Rashmi : You mean Asim will not listen to you if you ask him to be the designer for Siddharth.

Aarti : Not that easily. But if there is some negative feedback about her then chance will be mine automatically.

Rashmi : We need to do something then. Let's create that chance.

How is this part?

What will Rashmi and Aarti plan now?

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Don't forget to hit Vote button.

Sorry for being late.

Happy reading :)