Aarti got exposed

Siddharth was still thinking about her. He lied to Aarti but deep down he wanted her to come as soon as possible. He called her once again.

Luckily this time she picked up the phone. Siddharth enquired "Where are you? Are you okay? Why did not you inform me anything?" and there were more questions in his mind which he wanted to ask her but Shehnaaz stopped him and said "Ssssshhh I am on my way. Will explain you everything. See you soon. Bye" and she hung up the phone. Siddharth got bit relaxed after hearing from her.

Vikas came in to see Siddharth in his vanity. "Heyy! Did you talk to Shehnaaz? Is she coming?" asked Vikas. Siddharth explained whatever Vishal told him and said "She just receiver my call and told me she is on her way. I hope everything is fine." Vikas was surprised to hear this because they have not experienced anything like this before. "This is first time I am hearing outfits are lost. I believe someone from her team has done this. Any third person will not be benefitted from this stupidity. What do you think?"he stated. "Even I am trying to know who could be behind this? Lets wait for her and understand the situation." Siddharth replied. "Let me know once she is here. We will plan our shoot accordingly."Vikas said and left.

After 15 minutes Shehnaaz came to his vanity. Dresses for today's shoot were in her hands. Siddharth got up took everything from her hands and kept on the table. He cupped her face and asked "Are you okay?" Shehnaaz nodded and he pulled her into hug and asked "Where were you? You could have told me. I was so worried about you. Where is your phone? Why don't you receive my calls? You know I get restless whenever my calls go unanswered." Shehnaaz made a cute pout and said "Sorry Siddharth. The moment Vishal told me, I just got ready and left for warehouse in hurry. I am sorry I forgot to tell you." She buried her face into his chest , hugged him more tightly and he kept his chin on her head.

After 5 minutes Siddharth asked "Were you able to figure out who did it?" Shehnaaz nodded and said "I am not sure but I have doubt on Aarti

After 5 minutes Siddharth asked "Were you able to figure out who did it?" Shehnaaz nodded and said "I am not sure but I have doubt on Aarti."

Siddharth : Aarti? Why would she do that?

Shehnaaz : I don't know but yesterday when I kept all the dresses in the locker room, no other dresses were there. However, in the morning Vishal told me only outfits by Aarti were present there which means Aarti went to warehouse after me and she did everything.

Siddharth : Could be possible. But i am wondering what is her benefit in this?

Shehnaaz : I usually don't get myself involved into such stuff but I have noticed Aarti's change in behaviour since the time Asim announced me to lead this project. I understand she is in the company from such a long time but what is my fault if Asim chose me over her. I don't get positive vibes from her.

Siddharth : I can also connect the dots now. I have also noticed she talks rubbish about you even in front of me but as usual I just ignored it all the time.

Shehnaaz : If she can talk bad about me infront of you. Guess what she would be telling to Rashmi. (She started laughing)

Siddharth : We need to reveal this to everyone.