Friends

"Actually my friend Mahi told me you are a very big star" she innocently uttered.

Siddharth was blank after hearing this.

"So what?" he asked

"Nothing. I am sorry. Unintentionally I have said a lot of things to you which I don't really mean."she fumbled while speaking.

The same girl who can not keep quiet for sometime was trying hard to think before uttering anything from her mouth today.
Siddharth noticed her change in behaviour.

"I can't relate to you like this. I like the bubbly Shehnaaz and not the quiet one. You are nice to me, I carry that 'Happy vibe' when I meet you. My profession can't describe my real self. What I am with you is the real Siddharth and may be this is the reason, i did not tell you anything the other day.
So just relax and be what you are." He comforted.

His words were enough to make her smile and within few minutes she started giggling and blabbering.

Siddharth was lost in her cute antics. They had their dinner with endless talks.

Both of them were very happy and felt complete with each other.

He left for his house at 4:00 in the morning.

Next day Shehnaaz woke up very late and saw 10 missed calls from Mahi.

She got scared, knowing this time Mahi will not leave her. She promised that they will have breakfast together and it was almost lunch time.

She got ready within minutes and left for Mahi's place. She knew convincing her on a phone call was a big no no.

As soon as she entered the house, she hugged her tightly and apologised for not picking up the phone and narrated her the entire story from last night.

Mahi can never stay angry with her for a longer period of time. She just got more concerned when she did not pick up the phone and wanted to check if she is okay.

She said "Okay, but make sure this wont happen again."

Shehnaaz hugged her tightly and gave a peck on her cheeks.

Shehnaaz met Mahi's husband Jay and her daughter Tara.

They clicked some good pictures and posted on social media.

Shehnaaz told them how her first two days went by. She mentioned about Siddharth and how excited she is for her new job. She has dreamt about her first day a number of times but tomorrow she is going to live it.

Jay met her two three times before but never got any chance to chit chat. He is just adoring Shehnaaz and Mahi's bond. The way they are comfortable with each other and absolutely loving Shehnaaz's innocence.

They talked for hours and then it was time for Shehnaaz to take leave from them.

Next morning :
It's Shehnaaz's first day at office.

She woke up at 7:00 am, got ready and packed her bareakfast.

She was very excited and nervous at the same time.

Considering Mumbai's traffic, she started from her home 1 hour early, got lucky enough to reach office on time.

She entered the office and directly went to receptionist with the offer letter and invitation email.

Receptionist checked her offer letter "Ms Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, our new designer, Welcome to SS Group! Four more interns are joining today. Lets wait for them then we can start with induction process. Please make yourself comfortable and have something."She said, with a smile.

Four interns (Madhurima, Vishal, Mahira and Paras) came and met Shehnaaz. They all started talking about their interview experience with SS Group.

Induction process started with the introduction about the company then some paper work and documentation took place, in the end they got to know about the reporting hierarchy.

"All the four interns will report to 'Aarti Singh' who is also a designer and Shehnaaz will be reporting directly to manager 'Asim'. " HR instructed the group.

After 4 long hours, they were ready to hit the floor.

So I have introduced new characters in the story.

What do you think about this part?

Kindly vote and comment if you like reading it.

Thanks for stopping by :)