Kalsang

She thought for quite sometime. After analysing the consequences she finally picked up her phone to call Rohan. He picked up the call and said "Shehnaaz yaar I am about to leave from my home. Will be there in another half and hour. Cyu Bye bye" Shehnaaz said "Wait wait listen to me first. We will meet tomorrow after shoot. Actually my entire team is going out. It will be awkward if I say no and go out with you. So sorry Rohan."

Rohan - Why are you saying sorry. Its absolutely okay. I will come tomorrow. Just ping me whenever you are free.

Shehnaaz : Thankyou Rohan. Will meet tomorrow.

She hung up the phone. Deep inside she was thinking about the truth which she hide from Rohan. She never lied to anyone but today ball was not in her court. She felt guilty of doing this sin but she did not have much time to think about it. She just decided to go with the flow and took out a casual denim dress from the suitcase and got ready. She was doing her make up just then there was a knock on the door.

She opened the door, it was Siddharth. He was looking handsome in Black shirt and blue trousers. Siddharth saw her and said "You are not ready yet. I told you to get ready in 15 minutes. How much time more are you going to take?"

Shehnaaz - 10 more minutes please. You can come inside.

Siddharth sat on the bed and was watching her doing make up and asked "Why do you put so make up?"

Shehnaaz - I love doing it. Moreover I look good with make up.

Siddharth (laughed) - No you look like monkey. Without make up you look more beautiful.

Shehnaaz (being Shehnaaz) - No. I don't think so.

Siddharth : I don't even like your curls. Why do you do these curls?

Shehnaaz : You don't like make up. You don't like curls. What do you like?

Siddharth : I like girls without make up with straight hair or with high ponytail.

Shehnaaz : Noted sir 🙂🙂

Siddharth : Where are we going ?

Shehnaaz : Amm both of us are hungry. Lets go somewhere nearby. Do you like chinese?

Siddharth : Yes I do.

Shehnaaz : Perfect then I will take you to the best chinese restaurant. Lets go.

The place was not very far from their hotel. It was on the same Rajpur road. They reached there in around 10 minutes.

Shehnaaz : Siddharth before going inside let me tell you its not very fancy place. Its a cute little casual dining place but I must say Kalsang Friends Corner in Dehradun is best known for its Chinese and Tibetan food.

Siddharth : I did not even asked you go to some fancy place. We can do that in Mumbai too. Lets just enjoy what is famous and special here. Moreover whenever I travel be it for work or personal, I prefer to explore local stuff more.

 Moreover whenever I travel be it for work or personal, I prefer to explore local stuff more

They entered the restaurant and took the corner seat. View from the window was super duper amazing. Siddharth really like the ambience specially how beautifully they have done it in Tibetan style. It was 4 PM so not many people were in the restaurant. It was calm and perfect for enjoying meal without a rush.

Shehnaaz gave the menu to Siddharth and asked him "What would you like to eat?"

Siddharth : Don't you want to see it?

Shehnaaz : No I don't need menu to decide. I am going to have my all time favourite Chicken Devil Momos.

Siddharth : Devil Momos Great! I am sure you must have tried almost everything here

Siddharth : Devil Momos Great! I am sure you must have tried almost everything here. Why don't you suggest something for me as well.

Shehnaaz : I would love to do that. Lets order Tofu Chilly Dry and Chicken Chilly Garlic Rice.

They placed the order and in no time food was served. Siddharth was really impressed with their quick service. They enjoyed mouth watering food.

"Wooww Shehnaaz! It's amazing. Specially I love how flavorful this soup is with all the fresh herbs and vegetables in it. Devil moms is something to die for. Taste of chicken with chilly curry is wonderful. In the very first visit, I must say I am a fan of this place." Siddharth delightfully said.

Shehnaaz felt so happy. She replied "I am glad you loved this place. Well we got to cover a lot Mr. Shukla."

Siddharth : Now I am even more excited to explore 🙂

Both of them enjoyed their meal and were full already. "Wish I could eat more."Siddharth said while keeping his hand on the stomach.

Shehnaaz giggled and replied "Don't worry we are here for 5 days. We can come again."

Siddharth paid the bill and gave them good feedback along with good tip. They came back downstairs. Before going inside the car, Siddharth asked "Where are we going now?"

Shehnaaz : Okay I will give you options. We can go for long drive or the very famous buddha temple or if you just want to sit back and relax with a cup of tea or coffee we can do that as well.

How is this part?

What option Siddharth is going to choose ?

Let me know in the comment section below.

Would love to hear suggestions from you all.

Last but not the least ping me in case of any concern.

Happy Reading 🙂