Let's Talk!

Let's talk!

Guys before jumping to the next chapter I want to ask each one of you, how are you feeling today?

It is shocking and heartbreaking to hear about Sushant Singh Rajput.

We never really know what anyone is feeling deep in their hearts.....I don't understand why is mental health a matter of shame in our society?

We all are fighting our own battles and you are not mad because you are feeling depressed or anxious or let down or unproductive or lazy or tired or sick.
So when you feel you can't fight it alone anymore. PLEASE SPEAK ABOUT IT.

If you feel like you are drowning.....please please please reach out to someone you trust, whether that is a friend, family member or a professional.

Yes, there will be someone who won't understand you. Not everyone will be empathetic. Not everyone will have compassion for you. Some might not want to be victim of what you are feeling. They can end up saying "Duniya mei har problem tujhe hi kyu hoti hai?" which can break your down even more.

But but but there will be people checking on you, every single day to see if you are doing any better. A simple "How are you feeling today?" can make feel that you are loved and important.

DEPRESSION IS REAL. BUT IT IS A JOURNEY. ONE DAY YOU WILL FEEL YOU HAVE HEALED, THE NEXT DAY YOU MAY FEEL HARD TO WAKE UP AGAIN.

Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices.

You may need to talk to 10 people before, to finally be heard by the 11th.
Find your light, there's someone for everyone.
Really!

To all my readers, you know I make sure I ask you if you needed help. I am always here to hear you out and help you.
As far as I am aware most of you are still studying and there could be multiple things which might bother you at this stage. Please do not feel ashamed of anything that someone else did to you or anything that you are going through right now. Such is life! We fail but we need to get back up again.

SOME OF US HAVE A WEAKER DEFENCE THAN OTHERS AND IT IS COMPLETELY FINE.

Know that you have been given a life to live and love. You don't need a whole village to love you. You just need a few people.
That's all that matters!

You can dm me. Trust me I am here. Will listen to you, try my best to help you out. You can talk to me about any damn thing you want. Be it anything related to your studies, by any chance you need any advise to choose your profession(specially science students), job related issues, love life. I will hear you all. Message me here or if you I can share my instagram handle(No I am not on insta as Tanya Sethi. Its my nick name.) or need any sort of help than I can share my contact as well. But I urge you all to talk talk and talk.

Now I need reply from each one of you(Yes you silent readers as well) drop me a heart to let me know you all are doing well and those who want to share more can message me. Kasam lage tum sab ko jab tak sab bataoge ni mai aage update nahi karungi. Jaldi se batao mujhe sab. I am worried for all of you.

Lots of love to all of you!