Early Morning Announcement

Next morning Siddharth and Shehnaaz went to the set together. As a part of their routine Shehnaaz got down near main gate, waited for Vishal and Madhurima then went with them. Siddharth parked his car and went to meet Vikas first.

Vikas : Heyy Sid! Good Morning!

Siddharth : Good Morning bro (with a smile)

Vikas : I am glad you came here directly. I have called everyone in my cabin for a meeting.

Siddharth : Early morning meeting? All good?

Vikas : Yes Yes all good. I have to make an important announcement.

Siddharth : Announcement. Okay. Lets wait for others to come.

After 20 mins everyone was in his cabin.

Vikas : Good Morning everyone! I am sorry for this early morning meeting. Actually this set is not available for next 5 days and our outdoor shoot is also pending. So instead of searching another set, we have planned to complete our outdoor shoot first.

Everyone got excited about outdoor shoot. All of them looking at Vikas with questioning eyes to know the further details.

Vikas : Guys we have to go day after tomorrow.

Everyone looked at him surprisingly.

Before anyone could ask him any question he said " I know I did not tell you guys earlier. But we have got this information today only. Sorry for the short notice. Especially for Shehnaaz and team, I know its going to be tough for you guys. Would you be able to manage everything?"

Aarti jumped in between and started "Its not that easy Vikas. Finalising outfits for 5 days shoot is not an that easy. We need to discuss this with Asim."

Shehnnaz confidently replied "Don't worry Vikas. We will manage everything."

Vikas and Siddharth felt happy and proud after hearing Shehnaaz's reply.

Vikas said "That's brilliant Shehnaaz! If you and your team can manage everything in this short span of time then other's can also manage."

Siddharth passed smile to Shehnaaz whereas Aarti made faces while looking at
Rashmi.

Vikas further announced "Guys all set now. We are leaving for Dehradun day after tomorrow. You guys can take off tomorrow for the preparations. I will tell my team to go ahead and do all the bookings."

Everyone left from there for today's shoot except Shehnaaz and team.

Shehnaaz's excitement was quite evident from her face. She was extremely delighted with the early morning announcement. She was lost in her own thoughts when Vishal and Madhurima asked patted her shoulder and asked in unison "Where are you lost? How are we going to manage everything? We are scared." She was about to answer when Aarti stepped closer to her and shouted "You should have discussed with Asim first before making any commitments. How are we going to do it? You don't have any experience then how can you take decision for all of us. You did not bother to ask whether we are comfortable or not?"

Shehnaaz listened to her patiently and replied "I am sure Asim will be glad to know my decision. He gave me this responsibility to lead this project. I have all the rights to take the decision in his absence. We are a team of six, its not something unachievable. I am a fresher that does not mean I can not manage things well. I don't brag in front of everyone that does not mean I have not handled big events in the past."

Aarti was not expecting such bold reply from Shehnaaz. She got scared and whispered "So whats your plan?"

Shehnaaz stated "Paras and Mahira will support Aarti. Vishal and Madhurima will help me. We don't have enough time for new designs. Just be creative with the outfits that are already available. Use your brains and everything will be done."

Everyone nodded in agreement and dispersed from there.

Shehnaaz went to meet Siddharth before leaving. "Shehnaaz let me know in case you need any help. Vikas mentioned, if required we can take help from other designers as well." Siddharth asked.

Shehnaaz : No no we are good. I will be able to manage everything.

Siddharth : Are you sure?

Shehnaaz nodded with a smile and started moving from there.

Siddharth stopped her and said "Baby just take of Aarti. She can plan something against you."

Shehnaaz smirked and replied "Don't worry. My eyes are on her. This time I will not let her do anything."

Siddharth smiled to see the confidence of Shehnaaz and said "I will come to pick you up after my shooting."

"I might get late today. Will meet you at home. Bye."she said and left for warehouse.

At warehouse Shehnaaz checked all the available outfits. She filtered out the ones that can be used for the shoot. Gave a few of the selected outfits to Vishal and Madhu. They got happy how Shehnaaz trust them and gave them chance to show creativity. She mixed and matched some of the outfits, tried some contrast combinations, used laces and floral patches on the plain dresses, quickly removed the border of the dresses which were not selected and applied the same on the new ones.

After almost 10 -12 hours all the outfits were ready. She took a sigh of relief as now next day can be utilised for the fittings and final finishing. They cleaned the mess and placed everything inside.
All of them were really tired. It was almost 11:00 pm.

Before leaving for home Shehnaaz said "Guys be on time tomorrow. We need to finalise everything before 5 pm." and left from there.

She took out her phone to book the cab and she got shocked to see 5 missed calls and 20 messages from Siddharth. Timing of last message was 10:50 pm.

"He will be angry on me. No one can save me today." she said to herself and thought to send a message "Just saw your messages and calls. Sorry I was busy. Going home now. See you tomorrow."

Siddharth stopped the car as he saw notification of message on his apple watch. He replied "I am reaching there in 5 minutes. Wait for me."

Shehnaaz cab was booked already but she cancelled it as soon as she read the message.

In exact five minutes, Siddharth was there. She sat inside the car and asked "How come you are in 5 minutes. Where were you?"

Siddharth : Dumbo. I was worried for you. As usual you did not give any reply to any of my calls and messages. Madam was so damn busy. After sending you last message, I thought to come here and check if you are okay.

Shehnaaz : I am really Sorry to trouble you Siddharth!

Siddharth : This sorry does not mean I am going to forgive you. I know work is important but you can not be careless.

Shehnaaz : Sorry na. I won't repeat it. Pakka Promise.

Siddharth : You have not had anything right?

Shehnaaz just looked down. Her justifications does not sound right as per his logics. She remained quiet.

Siddharth got his answer and asked "What do you want to eat?"

Shehnaaz looked up and excitedly said "Pani Puri and Ice Cream."

Siddharth laughed how a moment ago she was dull, not speaking much and now she is excited and charged up. He looked for Pani Puri nearby. She enjoyed a plate full of Pani Puri and said "Done. Now ice cream." with a puppy face. Siddharth nodded and brought ice cream in the car. While driving back home, he was just adoring how this cute little bean was enjoying her ice cream.

How is this part?

Its almost 3:00 am here. I finished it now.

Give it a read and let me know your thoughts. Don't forget to hit the star button.

Happy reading :)

Itni der raat tak mehnat ke baad bhi comment nahi karogr to maza nahi aayega mujhe update karne ka :(