Buddha Temple

Siddharth : I can't eat more. Lets go to buddha temple. Where is it?

Shehnaaz : Its in Clement Town, a bit far from here but I am sure you will like it.

Siddharth nodded and they got seated in the car. He picked out his phone from his pocket and asked the name of the place to enter the location in the maps but Shehnaaz took phone from his hands and said "You don't need google aunty for directions in Dehradun. I will take you there."

Siddharth raised his left eyebrow and asked "Are you sure? You told me you have not come here from a long time."

Shehnaaz giggled and replied "Don't worry. Just follow my directions."

Siddharth was not at all confident but still he thought of taking the risk. They started from Rajpur road. Shehnaaz was talking all the time. Even when Siddharth was asking directions, she was giggling and singing the songs. After crossing Rajpur road, Siddharth was able to see intersection from distance. He asked her directions. She pointed her hand towards the left and said this way this way.

Siddharth : Just say left or right. What is this way?

Shehnaaz : I pointed my hand towards left means we have to take a left turn and started laughing.

Siddharth : You are just confusing me. Where should I focus - on the road or your hands?

Shehnaaz : Both ofcourse 😛

Siddharth : Leave it I will check on maps.

Shehnaaz : No No. I will not use my hands now.

They took one wrong turn as she got confused in left right. Thankfully she remembered the way even from that wrong turn. They finally reached Buddha Temple after a while. They were able to see big statue from distance.

Siddharth : Wow Shehnaaz. Finally we have reached.

Shehnaaz : I told you baby I know everything.

Siddharth : Yes baby. I just loved the way you said right instead of left and vice versa.

Shehnaaz : Hehehehe I know I have problem with left right but I was pointing correctly.

Siddharth : I know how I managed to understand that. Thank god sign boards were there.

Shehnaaz : Sidddhhhhaarrthhh

She made angry pout and looked outside.
Siddharth saw her reaction and said "Sorry Baby. I was just teasing you. Now lets go."

After parking the car, they entered inside the temple

After parking the car, they entered inside the temple. Siddharth looked left and right and them upwards towards the 103 feet statue of Lord Buddha. He was mesmerised to see the tranquil atmosphere of the well maintained beautiful gardens and grass field surrounding the temple.

 He was mesmerised to see the tranquil atmosphere of the well maintained beautiful gardens and grass field surrounding the temple