Happiness

Next morning Shehnaaz woke up first and saw how her left hand was still was in grip of Siddharth's hand. She was amazed how they held their hands whole night and that peace at Siddharth's face was worth to watch. She got up and sat there but did not move her hand. After a while Siddharth also got up and he also smiled to see their hands.

Both were smiling and thinking something in their minds but did not utter anything other than Good Morning

Both were smiling and thinking something in their minds but did not utter anything other than Good Morning. Finally they hand lock was removed and Shehnaaz moved to her room to get ready for the shoot.

After getting ready, both of them met directly in the dining area. Shehnaaz today was sitting with her team and Siddharth with Vikas. Their eyes met a lot of times while having breakfast. Shehnaaz's cheeks turned into deep shade of pink with Siddharth's gaze.

Vishal and Paras were continuously talking with Shehnaaz. They even asked her to take them to some of the places in Dehradun. Shehnaaz was about to say something just then she looked at Siddharth who was already shooting daggers, she immediately changed the topic. After last night, she cannot think of going out here in Dehradun without Siddharth. The way she changed the topic and started talking about work, Siddharth felt good, he passed a cute smile to Shehnaaz. She was relaxed to see him smiling.

Post breakfast they went towards the shoot location. Siddharth's part was mostly in the first half and then for rest of the day it was mostly Rashmi's and Jasmine's part. He wrapped up his shoot before lunch and moved to his vanity to look for Shehnaaz. As planned she was already there in his vanity with lunch.

Siddharth came inside vanity and asked "Why have you brought lunch?"

Shehnaaz : Its lunch time, what else should I bring?

Siddharth : No I wanted to go to Kalsang. Remember I told you I want to go there again. But why will you remember anything said by me.

Shehnaaz : I remember everything Siddharth. I just thought you must be real hungry. We can go there in evening.

Siddharth : No I cant go there in evening. I have to explore other places as well.

Shehnaaz : Chill we will go somewhere else also.

Siddharth : Just like we went yesterday right?

Shehnaaz : Siddddhhhaaarrrttthh

She knew he was upset yesterday.

Siddharth : One day is already wasted. I can't afford to waste another one. Get ready we are going out.

Shehnaaz : What about your shoot?

Siddharth : Its done already.

Shehnaaz : Okay. Have something then we will go out.

Siddharth nodded and they had their lunch. He informed Vikas before leaving and told him they will be back post dinner.