Mussorrie -Part 2

This place do not offer just maggi and tea. There was magic in the mountains, in the fresh cool breeze flowing, in the sky above, their heads giving them reasons to dream, in the birds humming the beautiful song. There was magic in their eyes, both of them felt it.

"Let's give love a chance, making our heart dance, once again with joy and pleasure, without anything to measure."both of them thought and smiled.

They left the place after finishing maggi and tea. Drive was becoming more and more beautiful with spectacular views of mountains and small waterfalls in between.

Shehnaaz was enjoying every bit of it. She was giggling all the time. Siddharth was enjoying watching this little bean. She excitedly said "You know I have a very old connection with this hill station. It was my parent's honeymoon destination and my first ever trip with them when I was merely 3 years old. That year onwards I have been to this place a number of times. But this time it is special and it will be memorable for sure.

Siddharth smirked and replied "I used to think it's better to enjoy one's own company, one's own thoughts, one's own mood, one's own choice of food, one's own feelings with thousand other meanings flying above this vast blue sky, across this huge mountains reaching to someone somewhere unknown of happines..!"

Shehnaaz started making weird faces without listening the complete sentence.

Siddharth continued "After meeting you, my opinion has changed. I never knew I could enjoy someone's company this much. You don't have any idea how much I enjoy your talking to you and I can listen to you all the time. I never realised how I started talking with you about anything and everything. It just makes me so happy. I was never this kind of person before also what I am with you is something new to me as well. I was totally unaware about this side of mine. All thanks to you for showing the me my other side.

Shehnaaz eyes were filled with happy tears. Siddharth noticed that and cleared them with his thumb. She hugged him from the side and gave a peck on his cheeks. Siddharth smirked and teased her by saying "Sit properly. I am driving."

Shehnaaz - No I will not. Just dive in with me and together we shall see how beautiful life is.

Siddharth knew she is gonna sit like that holding him, keeping him near her. In real it was his happy place. He always felt more than happy whenever Shehnaaz came close to him. He wanted her to stay close to him but it was something he cannot say to her.

All the time she was humming songs but after hugging him, she kept her head on his broad shoulders and was a bit sleepy by the end of the journey. But thankfully on arriving the hill station all the dizziness and sleep just faded.

They parked the car in the parking near Gandhi Chowk and went towards the Mall Road. They already had maggi sometime before so eating something heavy was not a good idea. They started exploring the busy streets of this hill station.

They clicked some good pictures together at the picture point. View from there was simply outstanding. Besides offering stunning views throughout the day, this place has the most surreal setting for watching the sun go up and down in the azure sky.

Siddharth : Moti I want to eat something chocolaty.

Shehnaaz : Since when you started craving for chocolates? I generally crave for chocolates during that time of month. All okay with you? and she started giggling.

Siddharth : Shut up Moti. No one can understand your silly reasons. Now take me to some good place.

Shehnaaz laughed and said "Lets go to the famous 'Chic Chocolate Cafe'. This cafe cum restaurant is famous for its pancakes, chocolate cakes, shakes and of course its speciality - the home made delicious chocolates!