Ice cream

Outside Shehnaaz's house :

He rang the door bell. She opened the door, got shocked to see him standing at the door.

Siddharth : Can I come inside?

Shehnaaz : Why? You still have some doubts whether this is my house or not?

Siddharth : I am here to talk about whatever happend in the lift. Let me in first then we can talk.

Shehnaaz : Yeah Okay. Come inside but let me be very clear I cannot justify anymore about the same.

Siddharth : No you don't need to justify anything. Actually I misunderstood. I was very tired and irritated because of working for long hours. You were being nice and I misjudged you.

Shehnaaz : Though I am not that convinced with your so called clarification. But its fine.
Its my first day in Mumbai and I dont want to spoil my mood.

He was happy to see how she let go things quickly.

"What can I do right now to bring a smile on your face?" he asked with a smile.

She gave him a confused look.

"Yeah, you heard it right!" he emphasized.

Shehnaaz : No No I am good. You don't need to do anything.

In his mind, I don't know what I am doing and why I am asking this thing but I am not able to control myself. Should I ask her or not? Still fighting with all these questions coming in his mind but then decided to go with the flow.

Siddharh again asked "Lets go and have ice cream. Don't say no, otherwise I will consider you are still upset."

"Ice cream is my weakness. I cant say no to it but I don't even know him. Should I go with him or not?"she was thinking.

She nodded and they left in his car.

They went to Natural's. Siddharth asked "your favourite flavour" and she cheerfully "one coffee walnut and one coconut please. I am sorry, I just cant have one" with a pout.

He was adoring her cuteness and came back with 3 scoops of ice cream, two for her and one for him.

They were enjoying the ice cream when Shehnaaz asked "Do you live alone?"

"No, I live with my mom and my sisters also live in the same building" he replied.

"Wow, you all live nearby" she said and started thinking how she is going to stay alone in this new city.

Siddharth saw sudden change in her expressions and tried to divert her mind "okay tell me how come you have taken flat in Park Prime?"

"Oh you know it took a lot of efforts, I got to know from my sources that you live here, so I decided to move in the same society" she teased him.

"Please Shehnaaz, not again. I did not mean that." he urged.

She continued "My father booked it for me."

They were talking about anything and everything but none of them talked or discussed any thing about each other. They were enjoying each other's company as if they know each other from years.

Siddharth was at peace after clear the misunderstanding and was admiring how this cute munchkin was continuously blabbering while Shehnaaz got someone who was listening to her talks.

Once ice cream got finished, they left for home. she yelled ("I have been talking to you from past 1 hour and I did not even ask you what do you do?")

Siddharth gave her a smirk and thought seriously she does not know about me.

"Why are you giving me this weird look? If you don't want to tell me then its okay. I don't mind at all." Shehnaaz hesitated, turned and started looking outside.

Siddharth was driving with a poker face and did not reply anything.

They reached their society. After parking the car, they went towards the lift lobby, Siddharth pressed 25th and 27th.

Lift reached 25th floor and she said bye and thank you to him while leaving. As she took a step forward, he held her hand.

What do you think will Siddharth reveal his real identity or not?

Why he held her hand?

I tried to write a little longer, will update more from tomorrow.

Let me know about this part in the comment section below.

Happy reading :)