First Patch Up

Siddharth - Just go to your Rohan. Go from here. I want to stay alone for sometime.

Shehnaaz : I am not going anywhere.

Siddharth : I don't want to talk to you. Just go.

Shehnaaz : Give me one good reason why you don't want to talk to me.

Siddharth : I want to stay alone.

Shehnaaz : I am not leaving you alone.

Siddharth : You left me when your sensible friend came. Now just go to him. Don't irritate me.

Shehnaaz : I am not going anywhere. I will be with you.

Siddharth : Tomorrow your friend will come again, you will forget me easily. I don't want to be affected.

Shehnaaz pulled him in a hug and said "You are my first priority."

Siddharth : I don't want to be anyone's priority.

Shehnaaz : Sorry na Siddharth please.

Siddharth : Don't say this. Just go and leave me alone.

Shehnaaz said sorry to him once again and left from his room.

"Why Siddharth said he does not want to be affected. Am I affecting him? He got so jealous because of Rohan but Rohan is just my friend. I have the right to meet my friend. But yeah its my fault when Rohan came, I did not bother much about Siddharth. How can I be so stupid? I left him alone that time. I could have asked him to come along." she was lost in deep thoughts.

Shehnaaz now knew because of her Siddharth has preponed his shoot. But how to pacify him. He is not ready to listen anything.

Shehnaaz first sent a cute message to Siddharth - I am sorry baby. I don't know why I got so excited and forgot to ask you. May be we were meeting after ages and he is just my friend. Nothing else. Sorry for being so careless 😢

Siddharth read the message immediately. He was little happy to know how she clarified that there is nothing between them. After reading the message, there was a cute smile on Siddharth's face but he chose to be angry on her.

Shehnaaz saw double tick and checked the read receipt. She waited for his reply but he did not.

"Oh god what should I do now? Suggest me something." She said and called Vikas.

Vikas picked up the call and said " Hi Khushi! Everything alright with you?

Shehnaaz : Nothing is right. Siddharth is angry on me. I tried to say sorry to him but he is not ready to talk to me. What should I do?

Vikas : Why is he angry? Do you know the reason?

Shehnaaz : Yes I told you I met my friend Rohan today. When I met him, I got so excited that I forgot to ask Siddharth to come along.

Vikas : You should not have done that. You know Siddharth cares for you a lot. But its good to know that you know the real reason behind it. Go and try to talk to him.

Shehnaaz : I directly went to his room but he is not ready to talk to me. I sent him sorry note, he read it but did not reply.

Vikas : Try again. I am sure he will talk to you. He can't be angry on you for long. Don't worry. Just go and pacify him.

Shehnaaz : Thankyou Vikas. I will go again and talk to him. Bye.

She disconnected the call and rushed towards Siddharth's room. It was not locked, she entered inside and sat on the bed where Siddharth was sleeping.