Breakfast

Sana closed her eyes feeling his touch, there was something magical in his touch.

She turned around to look at Siddharth who was still holding her hand.

"You are new here. Don't hesitate to tell me if you need any help." he said showing concern in his eyes.

"How would I tell you? I don't know your phone number or flat number." she innocently replied.

"I stay in 2702." he replied with a smile.

"Okay then Cyu some other time" she said and left.

Siddharth also reached his house. He was laying on his bed and thinking about the entire the day, from their first encounter while taking coffee to their seats together then her staying in the same society and last but not the least drive and ice cream together. Was it all a coincidence or destiny wanted us to meet?

A lot was going in his mind. Out of habit, he overthinks each and every situation. But this time feeling is different. This girl is not like your normal girls.

Being in the industry from so many years, he has met a lot of girls and also dated many of them. But this girl is special, her vibe is different from others. He was totally lost in her thoughts and slept.

"He is not that bad. I thought he is rude but he cares." she said to herself. It would have been difficult to spend first day here without my family but his presence made my day. I really felt good when he held my hand. His touch is something different not like the other guys. Thank god for sending him to me today. Hope I meet him more often.

With this she slept thinking about him.

Next morning Shehnaaz woke up and started unpacking the bags. It took almost 2 hours in setting all the things. It was 11:00 am, she started feeling hungry. She went down to the tuck shop to purchase daily essentials.

Siddharth was already there at the tuck shop. Her face lit up after seeing him again.

She said "Heyy Good Morning"

He replied "Good Morning" with a smile.

Shehnaaz : How come you are here? You could have ordered. I was not having their number, So I had to come.

Siddharth : No they are not delivering today. So, I came.

Both of them took their stuff and started moving towards lift lobby.

Siddharth : Have you set up your kitchen already?

Shehnaaz : I have been doing that since morning.

Siddharth : You must be tired. Come lets have breakfast together.

Shehnaaz : No, no its fine. I will cook.

Siddharth : Oh C'mon Shehnaaz, Don't be formal. Come we are having breakfast together.

Shehnaaz nodded and they went to his house.

They had bread omelette with some fruits.

"Its time for Siddharth's special tea." he said with amusement and started preparing tea for both of them.

Shehnaaz was continuously blabbering and he was patiently listening to her.

"You know I was wondering, how difficult it would have been to manage things alone. I was so tired and lazy to cook anything for me" she giggled.

"Siddharttthhh, why you are being so nice to me? Is this your normal behaviour or I am the special one?" He realised why she is saying that and offered her tea.

"Don't stress your little brain." he whispered.

She murmured "Thank You and gave him a side hug."

"Dinner today at my place" she continued

"Actually I have some work"Siddharth replied.

"I am not going to listen anything. You are coming. Ok bye I am leaving. I have so much of work to do." she said while moving towards the gate.

Siddharth adored this little bean and nodded.

Shehnaaz came home, called Mahi to tell her about everything happened so far. She excitedly told her about Siddharth.

Mahi got shocked to hear about Siddharth.

"Are you talking about Siddharth Shukla?" she asked.

Shehnaaz : Hmm yes. Do you know him?

Mahi : Who does not know him? He is "The Siddharth Shula", most popular actor of television industry.

Shehnaaz was surprised to hear about him.

What would Shehnaaz do now?

Will she continue with the dinner preparation or not?

Let me know in the comment section below.

Please vote if you are enjoying reading it.

Thanks for stopping by :)