Confusion

She saw everything, before she could react and feel anything, Siddharth's words came in her mind. To divert herself she turned left and joined Vishal, Madhurima and Paras.

Siddharth did not reciprocate, instead moved back a little and noticed Shehnaaz was coming towards him but when she saw him with Rashmi, she turned her way. He went towards her, saw her giggling and chattering with her teammates. He felt happy to look at the people around her. The way they were praising her, talking to her.

"This girl is different. She has some magical powers to attract everyone towards her. I was worried how she would be adjusting in this new environment but now I am relaxed, she has good team members. They are so comfortable with each other."he thought.

Aarti came in between - "Heyy Siddharth! Where are you lost? Ammm let me guess thinking about Rashmi?"

Siddharth - Why would I think about her? I mean she is here only.

Aarti - Then looking for someone?

Siddharth - Yup. Came here to talk to Shehnaaz.

Aarti - Oh that new girl.

Siddharth moved towards the group and started talking to all of them.

Madhurima - I am your big fan Siddharth. I have seen all your serials.

Vishal in between "khatro ke khiladi season 7 was my favourite"

Siddharth smiled and said "Thank you!" to them.

Shehnaaz was listening everything carefully and smiling how everyone around her was praising Siddharth.

They talked for quite some time, clicked some good pictures.

It was almost time for everyone to leave. Paras asked Shehnaaz "How will you go home? Its already late."

Shehnaaz was about to say something but she got interrupted by Siddharth's voice.

"I will drop you. Where do you stay?" he asked.

She looked at him for a minute with blank expressions and replied "Goregaon"

"Oh I also stay there. I will drop you." he said

"No its okay. I will manage." she insisted.

"Oh C'mon Shehnaaz its fine. I am going that way only." he declared.

She nodded in a yes.

As usual their conversation got heard by reporter Aarti Singh and she narrated the same to Rashmi.

"Why Siddharth is talking to her so much? Why is he concerned about that girl? She is not a kid, she can go home by herself." Rashmi groaned.

Aarti - You should go to Siddharth and do something. I don't know what black magic this girl is doing on him.

Rashmi - Let me go and ask Siddharth to drop me. I am sure he will say no to Shehnaaz then and we will get to spend some time alone.

Aarti - Yeah. Just go. I will send your driver back home.

Rashmi moved towards Siddharth and group.

"Siddharth my driver is not well. He can't come. Can you drop me?" Rashmi asked him with a puppy face.

Siddharth got confused. Being a gentleman, he can't say no to her and if he takes both of them together then there will be blunder for sure. He knew, Rashmi will say something that Shehnaaz will not like.

After thinking for a while, "okay I will drop you first and then I will drop Shehnaaz." he said while looking at Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz was giving him death stares already.

Rashmi - No, you drop Shehnaaz first. We will spend some time alone then. Its been so long. We have not gone for a drive.

Shehnaaz - I will manage by myself. You guys carry on.

Siddharth understood and tried to take the situation in his control.

"No Rashmi. Shehnaaz stays near my place. I will drop you first." he said, stepped closer to Shehnaaz and placed a hand on her shoulder.

She got happy with Siddharth's smart move. Whereas Rashmi was fuming in anger.

They bid bye to others and moved towards the parking area.

As soon as they reached near his car, Rashmi quickly sat at the passenger seat.

Siddharth and Shehnaaz exchanged confused looks.

Siddharth sat at the driver's seat and Shehnaaz at the back.

Rashmi - Sid people are going crazy to see us. They have made 'Sidra' fan pages on social media. The attention media was giving us today, the amount of love we are getting from fans, I am sure DSDT will be a great hit.

Siddharth did not say anything to her and simply nodded.

She was continuously speaking and pretending to ignore Shehnaaz's presence in the car.

Shehnaaz felt little uncomfortable seeing Rashmi so close to Siddharth and the way she was talking to him.

They dropped Rashmi after 25 minutes. Siddharth asked Shehnaaz to come at the front seat.

She came forward and he started driving.

She was just looking outside silently.

To break the silence, Siddharth asked her "Why are you not talking?"

Shehnaaz - Oh great! Finally you realised I am not talking.

Siddharth - Not again Shehnaaz. You just can't stop talking to me because of anyone.

Shehnaaz - I don't want to talk to you. Go and talk to your Rashmi.

Siddharth - She's not mine.

Shehnaaz - Am I a fool? Last time I did not hear the full conversation and you said you were just rehearsing. I trusted you but what about today? I have seen everything with my eyes. Do you have anything to say now?

How is this part?

Sorry I got late. Will try my best to upload on time.

What would Siddharth do now? How will he pacify her this time? Will Shehnaaz trust him again?

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Show some love! Do vote and comment.

Thanks for stopping by :)