Premiere Night

She started preparing dinner as soon as she reached home then got herself engaged in other household chores. Almost everything was done but she was not ready to sit back and think what she heard in the vanity.

Her mind was already pissed, she was not able to think about anything else. Those thoughts were haunting her. Deep down she knew its a foolish act and she should let go of this. He is just a friend to her then why she is getting affected. "Its okay if Rashmi is his girlfriend or whatever relation they have." she tried to convince herself and started doing something.

After sometime, she came in the balcony and dialed Shehbaaz's number, it was his birthday and for the first time they were not together on his special day. They talked about some random things. Shehbaaz made her laugh on his silly jokes and she got back to normal in no time.

While gazing at the moon, she recalled her initial days in Mumbai with Siddharth, their fun talks, their laughter, the way he took care of her. It was different feeling with him. Perhaps this was the reason she felt bad. Cool breeze gently passes over her face and she came out of her thoughts, came inside the room and dozed off immediately.

Shehnaaz was extremely busy in preparations for premier of Dil se Dil Tak for next two three days. At the same time, she was also taking care of outfits for the shoot that would be required later on.

Siddarth at his home was thinking about Shehnaaz : Its been days I have not met her. Everything is new for her here - office, this city, new home and of course new people. How is she managing everything by herself. I should go and check if she needs any help.

It was 8 pm, he went to Shehnaaz's apartment, rang the bell 5-6 times but no one opened the door. He got worried, why she is not back home yet. Its already dark. I hope everything is fine with her.

I don't even know why I overthink all the time, she will be fine, he said to himself and left from there.

Next day was the premiere of DSDT, dresses of all the celebrities were handed over by Asim himself. Shehnaaz slept a little longer today. She was tired because of last three sleepless nights.

In the evening, Siddharth reached the venue on time, he was welcomed by Vikas. Soon Rashmi and Jasmine too joined them. They all met each other.

Vikas : Guys all of you are looking superb. We have given DSDT project to SS Group. Asim came yesterday and told me a new designer is handling this project. When he told me, she is a new joiner I was really afraid but looking at your outfits today, I am stunned. She does not even know any of us still she has designed everything considering our real personality specially yours Siddharth. This black tuxedo is way too good.

Siddharth : You are prasing that girl without even meeting her. What would you  when you will see her.

Vikas : She has already got a fan.

Jasmine was genuinely happy and smiling while Rashmi was totally faking it.

Soon media came and started asking questions to all of them. There were questions on Sidra chemistry but Siddharth just passed all those questions where as Rashmi was enjoying all the attention from media.

Soon Siddharth and Jasmine left from there and got seated near the bar, soon Rashmi also joined them.

Here Asim came with his entire team and he was telling everyone about his interaction with Vikas. How he liked all the outfits and wanted to meet Shehnaaz personally. I must say, girl you are very lucky. Producer himself wants to meet you and thank you for all the amazing outfits. Without wasting time lets go and meet him.

Shehnaaz blushed and they walked towards Vikas

Vikas : It's been a pleasure meeting you all. You know, you have already got a fan Shehnaaz. You are truly wonderful.

Shehnaaz : Thank you Vikas (smiling and blushing)

Siddharth was not showing any interest what Rashmi was blabbering. He was simply looking here and there. Suddenly his eyes fell on Vikas, Who's that girl with him? Is she that new designer? His thoughts got interrupted by Rashmi's voice "Where are you lost?

Siddharth just made poker face and did not say anything.

"C'mom they want to click our picture. Look here" she continued and hugged him
sideways.

"Come Shehnaaz, lets meet others." Vikas said.

They went near them. Shehnaaz saw how Rashmi was standing so close to Siddharth and insecurities striked her yet again. She tried hard not to get affected this time.

"Guys here she is, Shehnaaz Kaur Gill our new designer. Shehnaaz meet Siddharth, Jasmine and Rashmi" Vikas introduced her.

Siddharth was stunned to see that beauty in black backless gown, those straight hair with some strands falling over the scalp's frontline covering her forehead, that bold red lipstick. Everything was so upto the mark.

She bid hi to everyone and started introducing her team to them, without focussing much on Siddharth.

Whereas he was continuously staring her, still in shock after meeting her here.

He tried to initiate the talk but Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz royally ignored him.

Jasmine asked " Siddharth why are you so surprised after meeting her? Do you know her?"

Siddharth was to say yes just then Shehnaaz answered "He is a big celebrity, how would he know me?" smiled and continued "No, we don't know each other"

Siddharth got shocked and thought why she always bring this celebrity thing in between.

How is this part??

What would Siddharth do now?

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Vote more and more and share your thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by :)