{17} Legend

Hershel Greene agreed upon Rick and his group to stay. At least until Carl is up and running. While Willow and Jodie Hunter sort through their small amount of belongings, the others create a small camp far off but close enough to be seen from the farmhouse. Willow begrudgingly lowers a pair of filth covered jeans, looking over at her younger sister who also carried a look of conflict.

The Greene's took it upon themselves to care for Carl and gave these survivors a safe place to rest their heads, but that did not mean Hershel was willing to supply them with necessities.

Willow is the first to notice that they did not have tents or sleeping bags. Nothing to keep them safe from the outside weather. Before meeting the group, Willow and Jodie slept in abandoned vehicles and small homes that had been forgotten in the woods over time. There was no need for tents since they had shelter every other night.

Dale offered the sisters a spot in the RV; however, Andrea and Carol were already having a hard enough time with the little space they did have.

Not only did Willow see this as a trivial problem, but the need to find Sophia also made her restless. Unable to focus on the tasks at hand.

"Shit, " Willow sighs into her hand, leaning over her bag filled with her things. Jodie stood beside her, watching Glenn struggle with his own tent. "Where are we going to sleep?"

"Why not make a comfy spot with leaves and use logs as pillows?" Jodie says slyly, crossing her arms.

Raising her head, Willow gave her sister a look of bitterness.

"Okay, let's not do that." Jodie shrugs, "I could always ask if I can sleep in Beth's room. Hershel doesn't seem to happy with her boyfriend being under the same roof, might help ease his head."

"And where does that leave me?"

Sometimes Willow found it hard to believe she made it this far. She couldn't even figure out how to keep herself from being out in the cold. Life before was hard but not this hard. At least she could work for luxury and afford somewhere to rest her head.

Looking at the others who stood around Otis' blue truck, Willow surveys the truck in silence, remembering Daryl's. The same one he left back on the outskirts of Atlanta. Those who stood around the truck plan to continue searching for Sophia. Willow desired to volunteer, however, their own situation needed attention too.

"Alright, I'm going out to that little town Hershel spoke of earlier," Willow says, she starts to stand, reaching for her bow.

Jodie gathers her personal items and her baseball bat with eagerness.

"I'm coming with, " she says.

Willow, shifting her feet shook her head, "No, you stay. Stay and help the others setup"

With her face scrunched up, Jodie grips her bat in hand. As much as she would love to not venture into another large area of trees, with wild animals, and large spiders, Jodie knew Willow could never go out alone. She may be strong but this world liked to throw wild punches.

"No. Not an option. You're not going out there alone, " Jodie says firmly. "I'm going with you."

After the CDC, Willow held a grip on Jodie. In fear that she will slip again and come up missing. Eventually wanting death. Jodie saw this. Knowing that her sister did it out of pure concern and protection. Yet, Jodie did not want to see Willow do everything on her own. For she too feared Willow will end up harming or killing herself whilst striving to be brave.

"I said no..." Willow says once more, snatching her quiver filled with arrows.

Unable to accept this, Jodie scoffs, shaking her head in disbelief. Without a word, Jodie spun on her heels and stomps away to help Glenn with his tent.