{20} Sisters.

Pulling a black tank over her bare torso, Willow wince at every movement and jerk her limbs dared to make. Palms press against her tired eyes as her mouth makes an 'O' shape. Allowing her lungs to stretch. Since Sophia went missing, she found herself unable to sleep and this lack of sleep is becoming increasingly unbearable.

College was hard. No sleep, little food, and the inability to afford anything, but this - this made Willow miss her college days.

Perching her ankle onto her hard cot, Willow unwraps the used bandages. She carefully dabs the teeth wounds clean as Hershel suggests.

"That looks painful, " Jodie says dreamily from her own cot, rising her head away from her pillow.

"Yeah, well - it is. Nothing I can do about it now. Just let it heal, " Willow replies, pulling the used gauze away from her ankle. She furrows her brows as the wounds sting from the alcohol.

Legend watch with his head resting in the space between the two cots. With his tail swatting at the humid air, his golden eyes peer up at Willow apologetically.

Willow found this saddening since the dog had nothing to due with her own stubbornness.

Last night, while tossing and turning, Willow thought of Daryl and the others. No matter how brave, or bold she maybe - there are people who are willing to help. For once in her life, Willow saw this and made the decision to work with the others. In a world of death and chaos; this group has only each other.

Family...

This brings Willow to her next conclusion; Jodie. The only family member she has left. The only thing linking Willow to their past. Jodie knew Willow wanted to protect her but after last night, that shift changed. Younger Hunter is pissed and Willow can recognize this fact.

Jodie doesn't need the motherly figure anymore, she needs her sister back. A friend through these rough times. Perhaps she needed Willow back then and unfortunately, Willow did not realize until now.

With a fresh bandage, Willow wraps her ankle back up, slides a worn sock over her toes, and gently shoves her foot into her sin bleached boot. Jodie sat up, rubbing her eyes and push her wild curls from out of her groggy face.

"So, what are you going to do now that you can't join the others?" Jodie questions.

"Well, " Willow starts whilst checking underneath her pillow to make sure the rose Daryl delivered last night is still there. "I thought, we could do some stuff together. Today, you will be learning how to use a bow. Properly." Willow flickered her eyes towards the curved bow resting on top of her pack. Daryl with the help of Jodie went back out to retrieve Willow's bow. Going as far as to retrieve a new bow from Daniel's until he could fully repair the old compound bow.

"How was the run last night?" Willow questions nervously.

With one brow raised, Jodie stood to her feet, shrugging her shoulders. "He doesn't talk much. We were in and out. Came back real quick, I think he was worried and -" as she spoke, Jodie moves past Willow, stepping over Legend. Raising Willow's pillow, Jodie smirks. Instead of stopping Jodie, Willow stood in place, wringing her hands. Jodie doesn't say a thing at first. She only studies the rose as if it is something straight out of a Victorian painting.

Jodie then tilts her head to look up at Willow, smiling a devilish grin.

"He wasn't eager to talk. We got back and he sat on the porch fumbling with your bow until you came out of the house. He's kind of like a lost puppy. Adorable isn't it?" Jodie's fingers release the pillow, allowing it to flop back down in place. Hiding the delicate painting away from this harsh world.