{21} Tomorrow Ends Today.

Back on the farm, all of the women but Andrea disappeared inside of Greene's home to start dinner. Leaving their outside chores to be dealt with later. Being her curious self, Jodie volunteers to go help in the kitchen. Cooking had always been a favorite passing time for her. Willow, however, wrinkled her nose at the thought and stays behind. Not wanting to be in the middle of a group of women and their gossip.

Andrea pace on the roof Dale's RV, rolling her eyes towards the owner who slumps past Hunter.

"Dale, " Willow starts, looking around at their small camp and then towards Daryl's lone tent sitting at the edge of the land. Far far away from everyone. Just how he liked it. "Do you think we could talk?"

Dale stops for a full ten seconds to look at Willow, up at Andrea, then back at Willow. In a low whisper, Dale agrees.

If Willow could talk to anyone, it would be Dale. She saw something in him that reminded her of a father figure. The old man always knew what to say and how to say it. Hearing his advise about Jodie, how to handle Shane correctly, and keep a level head with Daryl might help clear her mind.

The two make their way into the RV, Willow placed one foot onto the first step leading into the mobile home only to bump her nose against Dale's shoulder. After rubbing her nose, and eyeballing the back of Dale's fishing hat, Willow slowly pushes her glare on Glenn. The young Asian man sat at the RV table, holding what looked like a small blue book. His facial expression blank while his posture spoke of a nervous tick. His baseball cap sat on the clean table next to him. Silky black hair sway perfectly upon his pretty little head.

"Oh, I -" Glenn clears his throat, looking in between Dale and Willow. He raised the blue book with a small smile. "I just wanted to return this book."

Dale steps more into the RV, waving Willow to follow.

She does what his motion tells her, sitting in front of Glenn quietly, placing her bow onto the table surface. "Oh no, I'm sorry." Dale gently removes the book from Glenn's grasp, reading the title before placing it on to the table. "If I had known the world was ending, I'd brought better books."

Glenn lets out a soft chuckle, flickering his uneasy gaze back onto the book cover. Satisfied with his own joke, Dale shuffles to the back of the RV to put the book back in its proper place. Glenn is given enough time to raise his gaze once more and says, "Are you on your period?"

Utterly confused and dumbfounded by Glenn's question, Willow sat back in her seat.

"What?" She scoffs.

Glenn shifts in his own seat, scratching his jawline with his index finger. "Are you on your, you know, period? You still get those, right? You seem young enough still -"

"Jesus, kid. Way to offend me in the weirdest way." Willow pinched the bridge of her nose, "I'm only 32, I can still have periods. And no, I'm not."

Glenn suddenly stands to his feet after Willow turns her attention on the square window. He clears his throat, now facing Dale who fumbles with something at the back of the RV.

"Uh, Dale. Do you think Andrea is on her period?"

"Whoa, " Dale whispers, raising his hands to gesture Glenn to keep his tone down.

"I'm only asking 'cause it's like all the women are acting really weird."

"Glenn, sweetheart, I am sitting right here."

Dale and Glenn glance back at Willow before continuing their conversation.

"I'm sorry. There's just - I read somewhere that when women spend a lot of time together, their cycle line up, and they all get super crazy and hormonal at the same time."