{24} Nervous Glenn.

The next morning, after breakfast, Jodie and Willow sat near the firepit close to Hershel's home. Legend sat next to the siblings, chowing down on leftover eggs. Jodie flips through Carl's old comic books Lori had given her due to the young boy no longer wanting them. As Jodie flicks her eyes onto the next panel, she slowly takes a bit of the apple balancing in one hand. Willow dug her teeth deep into her peach, carefully watching Daryl's tent from afar.

Maggie had woken Willow up from Daryl's bedside earlier this morning. When the female archer realized where she had settled for a night's rest, her gaze instantly fell from Maggie's pleasant smile.

"How'd you sleep?" Jodie says slowly as Willow took her gaze away from Daryl's tent.

"Well, " Willow replies quietly, glaring at her sister with some suspension. Jodie chews on the small chunks of apple, amused by Willow's bothered aura.

"Okay, " Jodie only hummed, going back to her comic book.

Willow rubs her free hand against her denim-covered thigh. She knew trying to argue with Jodie will be nothing but a waste of air and time. Especially after Willow had been caught sleeping in the same room with a man she so happens to deny. Caught isn't exactly the correct words to express this situation, however, Willow felt as if she and Daryl had been caught in an awkward crossfire.

"Just be ready for target practice today. We both need the training, " Willow states, placing her peach down into to Legends' already empty plate.

Jodie flips though the comic book a few more times before finally closing it shut. With a smile on her face, the younger Hunter tucked the rather childish comic about an unstoppable superhero down on the stack of comics she no longer held interest for. "Is Daryl joining us today? Do you need some pointers with him?" Jodie questions playfully. She knew a thing or two about relationships. If Anthony hadn't died, perhaps he would be here with her right now. Perhaps he too would see Willow needed to get her head out of her ass.

"Jodie, stop," Willow blushed, looking away.

Why is this so difficult? Daryl isn't anything special. He's a man with an attitude and trust issues.

"Hey! Peach man," Shane whistles and hollers out.

The sister's heads snap towards Shane, Rick, and Jimmy who hovered around the hood of an old vehicle belonging to Hershel. Willow ignores the whole conversation by patting Jodie on the tip of her knee to signal that they should join.

Once reaching the three men, so does Glenn. Who appears to be uncomfortable and out of place. Willow notices his grimace expression but shrugs it off.

"The creek flows south, past that farmhouse Daryl found, " Rick spoke whilst Willow and Jodie squeeze in. "Maybe Sophia dropped the doll there, the current brought it downstream."

Rick flick his shocking blue eyes onto Shane and Willow; Awaiting their opinions.

"So what, you think she took this road here, and then she went north?" Shane questioned.

Willow hums in confusion, as her head tilts to get a better look at the map to get a understanding of the landscape.

"Yeah, " Rick turns his attention onto young Jimmy. "What's up that way?"

Jimmy placed one elbow onto the hood and sits his head onto the palms of his hand. Recalling what is near the creek. His flushed cheeks beam from under his pale skin, and his green eyes scan the map closely.

"A housing development. It went in maybe 10 years ago."

"Take a run-up thereafter gun practice. I'll hold down the fort here but take backup. After what went down with Daryl and Willow - I don't want anyone going out alone. We stay in pairs."