FOUR

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

HAVEN JUMPED, STARTLED BY THE TEEN WOLF WHO STOPPED IN FRONT OF HER

"Scott?" she asked, weaving through other students and approaching her friend.

He had slammed into a locker, one whose owner she knew. She saw the dent he left, but that was the least of her troubles. He was panting, trying to control his breathing. She leaned against the locker next to him, placing a hand on his back, rubbing near his shoulder blade.

"Scott, breathe," she whispered comfortingly, running a hand through his hair.

Stiles stopped behind them, looking at how calm Haven was trying to get Scott settled, but he pulled her towards him when Scott punched the locker off of its hinges. Haven's eyes went wide, her shoulders tense while Stiles held her waist. 

"You okay?" Stiles whispered to her, and she nodded, looking at him and then his hands, pulling them off of her waist and stepping away from him, her cheeks red.

Stiles was taken aback from it, wondering why she was so quick to move out of his grasp. He also wondered how she had beeb getting to school considering she texted him saying she didn't need a ride anymore earlier that week.

Haven looked around, noticing that no one saw Scott punch a locker off of its hinges. People really were in their own worlds. 

"Scott," she said softly, taking a step towards him as he started to back up, but she didn't go after him when she saw him back right into Allison.

She walked away, Stiles going with her when they saw Jackson coming towards his locker.

✧☾✧

The trio walked into the cafeteria, finding a table to sit at. Scott said across from Stiles and Haven, talking about how his "dream" the other night must have not been an actual dream. 

"Something happened last night, and I can't remember what," Scott said.

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles asked.

"Because," he exclaimed, emphasizing the first word. "During the full moon he wasn't changed. He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy!"

"You don't know that."

"I don't not know it... I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel."

"No, you're not cancelling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life. We'll figure it out."

Haven looked at them confusedly.