TEN

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

JACKSON WAS TAKING OUT THE TRASH.

He saw Isaac Lahey ride off on his bike and Mr. Lahey drive after him.

"Freaks," he mumbled, but he took his phone out of his pocket, dialing Haven's number. "Hey, you might want to call your boy, make sure he's okay."

"What?" she asked.

Jackson sighed, and started to explain what he had just heard from the Lahey household.

✧☾✧

Haven was pacing back and forth as the rain picked up outside, but still no calls from Isaac. She was glad her mother had a night shift, even though she was unsure if Isaac would go to her house in the first place.

There was a knock at her window, both she stood up from her bed. Haven opened the window and there was Isaac, soaking wet. She helped him through and grabbed the towel she had ready on her bed.

"How'd you know?" he asked, seeing how well prepared Haven was.

"Jackson called," she said as he wiped his face and tried patting his clothes down.

"Alright, go take a shower, we can wash your clothes and get them dried. Hopefully Stiles's clothes will fit you."

"No offense to Stiles, but I would rip his clothes if I tried putting them on," Isaac said.

"It's all I have," she said, and she started to examine his skin for cuts. "What happened tonight? Jackson said he heard glass breaking."

"My dad got angry over my grades," he said.

"But we have an A in French," she said.

He laughed, "And I have a D in chemistry."

"Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?"

When he got into the shower, she opened the door slightly, yelling, "I'm coming in to get your clothes!"

She could barely make out his silhouette with the shower curtain, and she grabbed his clothes so she could wash and dry them. Before she threw his shirt inside, she saw a blood drip. She was confused, there was no cuts on him. She tossed it in with a knowing look, and she exhaled.

"It's Beacon Hills, Hav. Are we surprised?" she asked herself, closing the washer and pressing the on button.

✧☾✧

When Isaac was out of the shower, his clothes was still in the wash. He was wearing one of Stiles's sweats, but left the shirt part optional. He had the towel over his shoulders, running it through his hair when he walked into Haven's room. She giggled at how short Stiles's sweats were on him.