ELEVEN

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

"WHY ARE MY SWEATPANTS STRETCHED OUT?"

Haven looked up from her book to see Stiles walking in with the same sweatpants she let Isaac borrow on. He looked dumbfounded and confused while his friend just chuckled. She was sitting on her bed inside of the covers already, ready to knock out.

"Seriously, why are they stretched out?" Stiles asked her again.

She shrugged and Stiles sat down on her bed, "No, you do know. What aren't you telling me—you let your fugitive boyfriend wear my clothes, didn't you?!" 

Haven laughed as he came to the realization, and he picked up one of her pillows and hit her with it, mocking her laughter.

"It was all I had to give him!" she defended her actions, bent over as she laughed. The facial expressions Stiles were making were just priceless.

"Why was he pantless in the first place?" Stiles asked her.

She smacked him with her pillow next, and said, "Get your head out of the gutter. It was when he came over after what happened his dad, and his clothes were soaked."

"Hm," Stiles nodded, his tone showing his disbelief. "Did he wear any of my hoodies?"

"He kept the top part optional," replied Haven, smirking and biting her lip.

"I want to delete that image from my brain. Anyways, good thing he didn't wear my hoodies," he said, then mumbling, "I leave my clothes here for me to wear or you to wear, not for a werewolf to wear."

"Why exactly are we having a sleepover again?" Haven asked Stiles as he got off of her bed and started to set up his sleeping spot on the floor.

The fact that Noah and Merced allowed it again was beyond her. Her mom just said the same thing as before: Stiles stayed on the floor and the door remained open.

"Because Allison and Scott saw something with a tail at Isaac's house," Stiles replied.

"And you were sent as my bodyguard because... Scott suddenly doesn't like me anymore?" she teased.

"You don't think I can protect you?" Stiles asked, looking up from the blanket he was unfolding to show the disappointment and hurt in his face, his jaw left open a bit.

"I'm not saying that," Haven shook her head. "Okay, well... I sort of am, I guess. It's not offense, honey, but I'm just saying that out of the two of us, we're the least likely to protect anyone. We're the only ones left human."

"Being human seems to be what you liked about Isaac," he muttered, hoping she didn't hear him. Speaking louder, he asked, "When's the last time you saw Isaac?"

"He went into hiding with Derek after that night at the station," she said, shaking her head. "Hasn't answered my calls or my texts. I've been debating just calling Derek."