SEVEN

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

HAVEN WAS UNSURE IF DRESS SHOPPING
WITH THEM WAS A GOOD IDEA.

Don't get her wrong, she loved Lydia and Allison, but she always felt somewhat out of place. Stiles had a crush on Lydia, Scott was in love with Allison, and Haven was the third piece to each trio.

Not to mention, she wasn't sure how she even felt about anyone anymore.

"I have a lot on my mind," Allison said as they got on the escalator.

"You could smile, at least," replied Lydia. "Ever heard the saying, 'never frown, someone would be falling in love with your smile'?"

"Smile, Allison," teased Haven. 

"I'm buying you two dresses," Lydia said.

The two brunettes looked at each other then back to Lydia, eyes wide and mouths speechless.

"Have to admit, as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected," Allison stated. "But not as much as I'm going to ask."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia asked.

"It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb, roided up jock you said yes to, and you're going to go with somebody else," Allison stated.

It was Lydia and Haven's turn to look at each other in confusion. Somehow, hanging with the two girls and then her two idiots, she found herself often confused with the conversations. Like there had been bits and pieces she missed each time she went to spend time with her other friends.

"Who?" Lydia asked.

"Him," Allison said with a smirk, causing both of her friends to glance over at the perfume counter.

Haven deadpanned when she saw Stiles standing there in a short sleeve plaid shirt, where he shook his head and gagged when he accidentally sprayed the perfume in his face instead of on his wrist. He sneezed.

"Don't frown, Lydia," Allison teased her. "Someone could be falling in love with your smile."

Yeah, just about that idiot since the third grade, thought Haven.

Lydia glared at Allison, turning to Haven.

"Can we switch dates?" she asked.

"You don't even know who my date is," Haven laughed.

"And I already know you'd have better time with whatever his name is than I would," replied Lydia.