THIRTY

...and season three begins...

50 COMMENTS

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

"IT'S THEIR SYMBOL, IT MEANS THEY'RE COMING"

"WHO?"

"AN ALPHA PACK. AND THEY'RE NOT COMING. THEY'RE ALREADY HERE."

✧☾✧

It had been a while since Haven had heard from Isaac. A lot of things changed since Lydia got Jackson to turn back from the kanima. Jackson's family moved away, Scott and Allison officially and finally broke up, Allison and Haven's friendship hadn't been fully repaired, and Isaac and Haven haven't spoken since her mother woke up.

It had been shortly after her fight with Allison that Haven and Derek received a call stated that Merced was finally conscious. It seemed like all of Haven's attention afterwards was focused on her mother, Scott, and Stiles. She was trying to grip onto the normality they once had now that the threat of the kanima was gone from their lives.

She stood next to Stiles in a tattoo shop, watching as Scott got his arm tattooed, two bands on his bicep.

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture," the tattoo artist said sarcastically.

"Hey, Scott," Stiles said, holding up a more intricate design. "You sure you don't want something like this?"

He flipped it over tor reveal a lizard man design. Scott gave him a look while Haven smacked his arm, chuckling.

"Too soon?" Stiles asked. "Yeah."

Haven reached up, making a mess up his newly grown out hair. It wasn't even long, it just was long enough for him to style up in a small quiff-like form now.

He started to flip through the design book, "I don't know man. Are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"I'm not changing my mind," responded Scott.

"Okay, but why two bands?" questioned Haven.

"I just like it," Scott shrugged.

"He just likes it," muttered Haven under her breath. Whispering to Stiles, she asked, "Are we surprised? His username and password used to be Allison."

"Hey!" Scott yelled, glaring at her.

"Oops, forgot you have uh..." she trailed off, looking at the tattoo artist. "Sensitive hearing."

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning?" Stiles asked him.

"Getting a tattoo means something," Scott responded.