SEVENTEEN

30 COMMENTS!!

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

"Just... try to find something in those grimoires. Something, anything?" Stiles said on the other line.

"How am I supposed to find something when I don't even know what I'm looking for?" she asked, frustrated as she slammed another grimoire shut. "There's nothing in here about kanimas, Stiles. They're spellbooks, not a bestiary."

"I don't know! Have Isaac help you or something," Stiles replied.

Haven looked at Isaac, who was standing on the other end of the table her mother had in their greenhouse. He was water the plants attentively, his head peaking up when his werewolf hearing picked up on his name. He cracked a smile, and she just blushed at him.

"H-How'd you know Isaac was with me?" she whispered, which was futile since Isaac could hear her anyways.

"Allison, duh," Stiles responded. "I gotta go. Love you, bye."

She heard the dial tone before she could respond, chuckling as she put her phone into her back pocket.

Isaac put down the watering can, going to stand next to Haven with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" she asked, smiling up at him.

"So, since you're a witch and all, do you need like, a magic wand or something?" he asked. "To do your little hocus pocus?"

"Hocus pocus?" she repeated, shaking her head as she chuckled softly. "I do a lot more than hocus pocus."

"Mmm, I'm sure you do," he said, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer to himself. "Since we can't find the kanima in any of these, maybe we can do something else?"

"Oh yeah?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, and he nodded, moving his face closer to hers.

She placed a hand on his chest, shaking her head as she stepped back.

"You have hit your kiss quota for the day," she teased him, moving to the other side of the table.

His jaw dropped, looking at her in confusion. "My kiss quota? There's a kiss quota?"

"While you're re-proving yourself to me, yes. Yes there is," she nodded. "Once I know I can trust you around my friends, than you won't have one."

He pouted, placing both hands on the table and leaning on it while she turned around, going back to look through more grimoires. When she peered over her shoulder, he was still slumped down, saddened. She shook her head, amused by his reaction.

"So much for being normal, huh?"

She turned around, looking at Isaac. He was standing up straight now, looking at her sadly.