TWELVE

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

STILES STARED AT HER.

Laying in her bed, she seemed peaceful. He sighed from the seat next to her bed, unsure of what to do next. 

Scott came barreling into the room, stumbling to keep his balance when the door flew open. Stiles stood up from his seat defensively, but relaxed when he saw that it was his other friend. He stared at the unconscious girl for a moment, his mouth open.

"What's wrong with her?" Scott asked Stiles.

"What's wrong with her?" Stiles asked, looking at Scott with an angry expression. "How the holy hell should I know, Scott?! She was fine, she was normal, she was human! That's all she ever wanted, since this whole thing started. For herself to stay normal! And now she's... she's..."

He trailed off, throwing his arms up in exasperation. He wasn't sure what to tell Scott. He wasn't even sure what he saw.

"She made the things around us rumble," he said to his friend, sitting back down and throwing his hands up in exasperation, again. "It was like she lost control of whatever it was, and I went to try to hug her, do that anchor thing you said Allison does for you, but... I'm not her anchor." He shook his head and shrugged. "Instead, I got blasted into a wall and she fell unconscious." His hands flailed around as he spoke, and he hugged, scooted himself into the chair more. 

"Is she a wolf?" Scott asked.

"Can you do that, huh, Scott? Can you just stand there and make the things around us rumble? Can you propel people into fucking walls without touching them?" Scott asked sarcastically.

"Can we have a conversation with less sarcasm?"

"Can you ask questions with less stupid?"

The two boys stared at one another, an anger in the Stilinski's eyes.

"This is your fault," he blamed Scott.

"My fault?"

"Your fault!" yelled Stiles. "She wasn't like this before you pulled us into the supernatural world! God, Scott, don't you see it? First Lydia got bit by Peter because of you, then Allison's aunt brought her into the Hunter world because of you and Derek, then... then..."

Stiles trailed off as he looked at Haven, laying there peacefully.

"I never understood why she still liked you," Stiles said, shaking his head. "You never noticed her feelings, you never noticed the hurt on her face, you just never noticed her. Now we're trapped in some world we can't get her out of, and I'm going to be here, scared for the day she finally asks herself 'Why do I still?' and walks out of us."