FIFTEEN

starting to do comment quotas here like
on my other books.basically means there
will be a comment amount the chap has
to get for me to update.

this chapter's quota will be 15

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

The trio walked down the hallway. The boys had chemistry next, but Haven had French. She was looking forward to talking to Isaac about the whole Lydia debacle when she saw him and Erica a few steps in front of them, looking like an obnoxious couple matching with one another. She frowned when she saw them both turn into Stiles and Scott's chemistry classroom.

From what Jackson had explained to them in class, Erica and Isaac would probably be making their move during chemistry.

"So, I guess Isaac lied to me when he said he'd see me during French," Haven sighed, looking down at the time on her phone. "You guys take care of Lydia, okay? I'm going to run back home, and I'll be back by the end of the school day."

"Wait, run home?" Stiles asked, watching as she took off. "To get what?"

✧☾✧

Stiles looked beside him during the group lab assignment to see that Isaac had landed himself in the seat next to him. He sighed angrily as he started to work on the instructions for the experiment.

"If you harm one perfect strawberry blonde hair on her head, I'm gonna turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present," Stiles told him.

Isaac giggled, scoffing as he said, "Really? I've never actually been to one of her big, invite-only birthday parties."

"Well, maybe if you weren't trying to kill one of her best friends, your girlfriend would've taken you to the next one," Stiles retorted.

"You know, I did ask Lydia out once though."

"Sounds like the start of a heartfelt story. I'm gonna pass thanks."

"It was the first day of freshman year," Isaac continued, not caring about Stiles' wish to pass.

"And you thought everything was gonna be different for you in high school, but she said no," Stiles finished for him. "I know the feeling."

"Yeah," Isaac said with chuckles. "And she even laughed. Told me to come back when the bike I rode to school had an engine, not a chain."

"Hm, unrequited love's a bitch, I know the feeling. But you know who said yes?" Stiles asked him, watching as the cocky smirk on Isaac's face dropped. "Haven did. Haven said yes to being your girlfriend, bike or no bike, and you're over here practically breaking her heart doing what Derek wants you to do. Channel your negative energy elsewhere."

"Nah, I was thinking I'd channel it into killing her."

Stiles glared at Isaac, wondering where the sweet boy Haven talked about what, because she certainly didn't see him.