FIVE

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

Jackson was onto Scott, or so Jackson said. He wanted to figure out what secret he was hiding, but honestly? Scott wasn't too sure about anything either. He thought the other wolf in town was Derek, but in reality, there was some Alpha running around that had turned Scott.

Teaming up with Derek and trying to find out who the Aplha was lead to the trio's last predicament: being cornered in the high school by the same Alpha, Derek somewhere unconscious outside. Things got messier when Lydia, Allison, and Jackson showed up, but somehow, the Beacon Hills teens got out of there alive.

✧☾✧

When Noah Stilinski had pulled up to the Salazar household, Merced Salazar came running from her spot on their front porch steps. She pulled her daughter into a hug before also grabbing Stiles's sleeve, pulling the teenage boy into her embrace as well. Noah watched from right outside the driver's seat, thankful he was able to get Haven home safely to the woman who had become one of his best friends.

When Merced let them go, she told both of them to come inside for a bit. Noah turned off the car completely and locked it, the four of them walking into the Salazar household. Noah sat down on a sofa chair while Stiles and Haven sat together on the couch.

"We have ice cream, I can brew some coffee, heat up some leftovers, you guys hungry?" Merced asked, her mind in scrambles.

"Starving," Haven admitted, leaning her head tiredly onto Stiles's shoulder.

"I'll heat up some lasagna," she said. "Coffee, Noah?"

Noah nodded, getting up and going with Merced into the kitchen.

Stiles wrapped an arm around her shoulder, both of their phones beeping. Neither of them moved away from each other as they took their phones out of their pockets.

There was a groupchat text from Scott, saying he was home. Haven also had some from Lydia and Allison in a groupchat Lydia had made for them.

"Lydia and Allison are home," she informed him.