TWENTY SEVEN

30 COMMENTS!

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

Haven seemed to have lost Lydia in all of the chaos, having no idea where her strawberry blonde friend went. With the girl not answering her phone calls or texts, she slide her device into her pocket and ventured towards the boys' locker room in search of Scott, Isaac, or even the Sheriff.

"I've got an APB out on Stiles," she heard Noah's voice towards the back, and she wandered over to where Isaac's locker was to see the three she was looking for all together.

Scott saw her first, breaking away for a second to grab Haven. He pulled her in by her wrist, holding her head to his chest as he let out a relieved exhale at the sight of her. She paused for a second, taken aback, before wrapping her arms around him, too. She buried her head into his chest, feeling his pounding heartbeat.

He was scared.

And so was she.

When he pulled away, the two walked back over to Sheriff and Isaac. Scott kept an arm securely around her as their best friends' dad talked about the situation with Stiles' disappearance. She looked over at Isaac, the boy wearing a hoodie she had memories of stealing from him a few times, but looking down instead of at her.

"His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." Sheriff trailed off. He looked down, closing his mouth sadly. "Well, I don't know what that means... Um... Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his email, Haven if he ends up at your house, if any of you see him..."

"We'll call you," Isaac said softly, nodding.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something," Scott tried to be optimistic.

"We'll find him," Haven reassured him.

Noah nodded, the worried look never leaving his face. "Yeah. I'll see you guys, okay?"

Noah left, and Scott let go of Haven. The three of them huddled in a little triangle and she crossed her arms.

"He's not fine," Isaac whispered as the other two shook their heads.

"McCall," Coach said, walking over. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know Coach."

Isaac moved to stand against one of the lockers, distancing himself from Haven and Scott.

"All right," Coach nodded. He looked like he was going to leave, but he came back. "I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg—I think he actually might have a thing for Salazar—" Isaac perked up at that comment, blinking a few times at the new information while Scott just chuckled, and Haven turned red. "I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."