TWENTY TWO

70 COMMENTS

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

"Stay safe, okay?" Haven told Isaac.

He leaned against the wall outside of Derek's lair, holding her to himself by her waist. Allison was parked outside, waiting to drive the two of them to Lydia's party.

"Of course, you should, too. Who knows if Jackson will show up at the party," he told her.

"I'm more worried about you and the other two," she said, glaring at him when he gave her a skeptical look. "Yes, Isaac, I am worried about Erica, too. It's the full moon, you guys had no idea how much it'll hurt."

"Yeah, well, I can handle a little bit of hurt, if you haven't noticed," he said, placing a kiss on her forehead. "You should get going. Don't want to disappoint Princess Lydia on her big day."

✧☾✧

The two of girls walked up the driveway towards the Martin house, pausing to look at each other.

"For Lydia," they nodded, reassuring each other as they continued their walk to the house. 

"Did you ever have that—" Haven started, but both of them jumped as a voice yelled behind them.

"Whoo! Party!" 

They stopped for a second, blinking away the fear they felt as people passed them towards Lydia's house.

"—talk with your mom..." Haven trailed off, realizing that Allison had ventured towards the house ahead of her. Haven sighed.

✧☾✧

"Your idiot got me a gift bigger than my front door," Lydia told Haven when she saw her and Allison.

"Of course he did," Haven laughed. "Thinking of my idiots, I'm gonna go find them. I'll be right back."

She and Allison shared a look, one that silently agreed that while Haven went to find Scott and Stiles, she would check if Jackson showed up or not.

"Seen Allison?" she heard someone ask, and she followed the voice she had knew was Scott's.

"No, but we should probably tell her and Haven what we found," Stiles's voice followed.

She turned a corner, seeing her two best friends. She smiled, walking over to them.

"Woah, nice dress," Scott said, looking at her with a smile on his face as Stiles just gawked at her. 

"Tell me and Allison what? What did you find?"

"I'm still not sure what we found," Scott admitted.

"I figured out it has something to do with water," Stiles explained. "You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team, the way the kanima reacted around the pool."