SIXTEEN

comment quota: 20

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

"You should go with them," Stiles told Haven.

They were parked in the school's parking lot so Allison could go back for her car. Afterwards, Stiles and Scott were planning on going after Derek to find Jackson. Scott was in the backseat sitting with Allison, who started to get out with Lydia.

"What?" she whispered, furrowing her eyebrows. "Don't you guys need help with ya know."

"You'll be safer this way," he told her, reaching over her to open the door. He looked at her and then to the open door when she didn't move. "Please."

She rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag and unbuckling herself. She got out of the car and leaned against the open window, looking at Stiles with her best puppy dog eyes.

"You know I'd be more useful going with you guys," she said, batting her eyes.

"Nope, those aren't going to work on me," he shook his head. "Just gonna make sure Lydia's okay after what just happened, she needs her friends."

"I guess you have a point," she said, stepping back reluctantly.

Scott got out of the backseat, pulling Haven in for a hug. He rubbed her back for a moment before sending her his best smile.

"Stay safe," she said to them.

Allison was waiting by the driver's side of her car for her, only to get in when she started to walk over.

The car ride was silent, the two brunettes both thinking of what to tell the strawberry blonde. No matter how Haven formed the explanation in her head, there was no right words. How does one tell their friends that she was a witch, Allison was a werewolf hunter, Scott was a werewolf, and her ex-boyfriend was a scaley monster that could paralyze people with its venom?

"I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened," Allison finally broke the silence, stopping her car in front of Lydia's house.

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if either of you can tell what the hell just happened," Lydia exclaimed, looking at Allison and then to the back of the car at Haven.

Haven unbuckled herself and leaned forward, sticking her head in between the two front seats.

"It's—It's kind of complicated," Allison replied, turning around to look at Haven for help.

"Well, how about you guys start with why was Derek and Isaac there?" Lydia asked. "Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?"

The two other girls let out sighs, looking at each other and then looking down, unable to answer her.