TWENTY ONE

60 COMMENTS

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

Her hands were in his hair, playing with his curls as he laid his head in her chest. He had woken her up a few minutes ago, and she was reluctantly trying to really "wake up," but felt rather comfortable in her spot.

"How're you feeling?" Haven asked him, moving his head, his cheeks in her hands, so she could look up at his face.

"I'm feeling good," he nodded. "If I could, I'd stay here forever."

Her pang fluttered at his words, staring in her chest but ending up deep in her stomach. It wasn't necessarily a bad feeling, but it was just new.

"Are you scared?" she questioned, laying her head back down. "About the full moon tonight?"

"Anxious," he admitted. "Don't wanna lose control and be more of a hassle for Derek."

"You'll be fine," she said. "Just think of me when you need to ground yourself."

His face went soft, a small smile forming at the corners of his lips and his eyes closing just a little as he stared at her. He laid back down, hiss voice sending vibrations through her chest as he spoke. "You're my anchor, you know that?"

Was he hers, though? She knew that Stiles could anchor her sometimes, not every time. She could channel him, but could he really anchor her emotions back down?

"We should probably get ready again," she told him after they just laid in silence for a few moments.

"No," he whined, and she giggled, hugging him tighter before letting go altogether, lighting pushing him away so she could get up.

✧☾✧

60 COMMENTS!

DISCUSSION BOARD

· this was basically a filler chapter LMAOO