Chapter 5: Lust On A Rouge

Gabrielle was in a good mood tonight since Leedo finally believed her. Just this morning, Seoho had explained everything to him. As expected he thinks this is all crazy, but eventually, he believed them after further explanations and convincing. It was easier than Gabrielle thought.

Now, Gabrielle was currently on the air, looking through the window of a condominium. Tonight she's getting Keonhee, the cursed man of Lust, but she couldn't see him inside the condo. It seemed like no one's inside the condominium. Gabrielle's brows furrowed, trying to think of something.

And like a light bulb that turned on, Gabrielle remembered something.

It's Keonhee's birthday today.

Gabrielle hypothesized that Keonhee is somewhere, partying. So she went down on the ground and started roaming around the place. Her feet brought her to a crowded area that seemed to be a place for people who drink. Her eyes started scanning through the civilians talking and drinking, some kissing, probably tipsy.

Unfortunately, she couldn't find Keonhee within the crowd. She decided to leave the place and started to wander around. She's currently walking through the garden, small lights lit up the ground of cement against the neatly trimmed bushes. No one was around, so Gabrielle decided to find Keonhee on other places.

That's when she heard someone giggling.

It was too faint to hear, however Gabrielle was certainly sure she heard it. She definitely heard someone giggling. So she went around the garden a little further, hoping to find Keonhee this time.

When she reached the last column of trimmed bushes, she saw a blonde woman straddling a man, her knees were on both his sides, her tight dress stretched too much like it's going to tear apart soon. Her hands were on the man's shoulders. She was wearing a tight red dress with spaghetti straps. The dress hugged her curves beautifully, emphasizing her hourglass figure. Paired with her red dress are 7-inched heel red stilettos.

On the other hand, the man was sitting on the bench, his left hand just a few centimeters below the woman's bottom while his right hand rested on her hips. He wore a white long sleeved polo, paired with slacks and black leather shoes. His hair was styled, the left side of his hair was pushed back while the right side was also pulled back yet few strings of bangs were over his forehead.

They seemed to be kissing, since they looked breathless. They were giggling as the woman rested her forehead on his exposed forehead.

Gabrielle stepped a little closer to look at their faces and was surprised when she realized the man was Keonhee. She looked at them, or him, with wide eyes, but her lips aren't even parted.

"Darling, I'm getting impatient. Can't we do it here?" Keonhee complained with a smirk. His eyes were filled with naughtiness. His left hand is now fidgeting on the end of the woman's dress. Gabrielle's lips finally parted. Where's my holy water!?, She thought as she's witnessing the scene in front of her.

The woman giggled, her laugh seemed to began annoying Gabrielle in an unknown reason. "I mean, if you really want to do it here, then I'm good with it. It's not only you who's impatient--"

The woman stopped talking as she turned her head to her right, she noticed someone was looking at them. "Do you know her?"

Keonhee followed where her eyes were looking at and saw Gabrielle standing just a few feet away from them. He looked at her with confusion. "No, I don't think so."

"You can see me?" Gabrielle asked, now she's also confused.

"Well, we aren't blind, darling." Keonhee tilted his head to the side, still looking at Gabrielle. She's not even hiding, of course they can see her. "Maybe, you want to join us? I don't mind. You look pretty."